A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
holy shit that was fuckin epic! what other anime has a battle with mecha tossing galaxies at each other? pure. fuckin. win.

thanks for the recommend guys
biggrin.gif

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great series huh? I loved it for the action, not so much plot.
I saw a TTGL model on some other forum, but the damn thing was going for like $200...bleh.
I'll stick with the GL I have XD

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Yeah, the last few episodes are pretty extreme and really show you just how GAR Simon is.

Still, ;_; at the end. Can't believe

Simon actually gave all that up just to become a "nobody". Although he probably didn't want a repeat of what happened before.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Now that you've finished the epic anime that is GL, watch this epic AMV. (Yes, a good AMV. Just watch)

Also, the movie will be out next year (Already came out in Japan, but coming out next year in DVD). From the descriptions, it sounds even more epic.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
Also, the movie will be out next year (Already came out in Japan, but coming out next year in DVD). From the descriptions, it sounds even more epic.
The time of our move was delightfully horrible, a week or so before the showing >.>.

I've watched this show around 12-15 times already from beginning to end and damn it doesn't get old, I also watched the ending so many times it's a mystery why I haven't evolved spiral eyes.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mei-o said:
I've watched this show around 12-15 times already from beginning to end and damn it doesn't get old, I also watched the ending so many times it's a mystery why I haven't evolved spiral eyes.
holy shit! 12-15 times.....? i know it was good but don't u have any other anime to watch?? rofl

but yeah, i actually approved of simon becoming a hobo. often, great animes are ruined by shitting endings *cough* code geass, but this ending is very suiting for him. he clearly demonstrated that he wasn't suited for being a leader, and roitsu was better suited (even though i hate him lol). though it kinda puzzles me why he isn't working to stop the spiral nemesis. i would expect him to be in space doing secret missions or something. but the end was funny, when he was helping the kid. "who the hell do u-" and the kid just ignores him hahah. what really impressed me about this series was the change in plot from "season" 1 to 2. it starts off with ur usual fighting against a bad guy, but second season is a battle of galactic proportions! (man that sounded lame rofl). also the way the anti-spiral was portrayed was pretty interesting too.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
Mei-o said:
holy shit! 12-15 times.....? i know it was good but don't u have any other anime to watch?? rofl

but yeah, i actually approved of simon becoming a hobo. often, great animes are ruined by shitting endings *cough* code geass, but this ending is very suiting for him. he clearly demonstrated that he wasn't suited for being a leader, and roitsu was better suited (even though i hate him lol). though it kinda puzzles me why he isn't working to stop the spiral nemesis. i would expect him to be in space doing secret missions or something. but the end was funny, when he was helping the kid. "who the hell do u-" and the kid just ignores him hahah. what really impressed me about this series was the change in plot from "season" 1 to 2. it starts off with ur usual fighting against a bad guy, but second season is a battle of galactic proportions! (man that sounded lame rofl). also the way the anti-spiral was portrayed was pretty interesting too.
wtf the ending sucked

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
moozxy said:
da_head said:
moozxy said:
wtf the ending sucked
ok? wat would u have preferred happen?
gurren-4koma.jpg
ROFL AWESOME!
biggrin.gif

By the way, GURREN LAGANN IS JUST TOO AWESOME!

And...
Someone noticed the fact that the intro to the first episode figures an unknown Dai Gurren-dan leader (Simon?) battling against a space-empire something? And why the hell there's Boota in the Evolved Beast-man form behind him? WUT!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
Mei-o said:

There's nothing good to watch nowadays anyway.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
da_head said:
Mei-o said:

There's nothing good to watch nowadays anyway.
Exactly, last season sucked galactic-scale balls.

And seen that pic, never gets old.
tongue.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
Now that you've finished the epic anime that is GL, watch this epic AMV. (Yes, a good AMV. Just watch)

wow pretty good! lol its been YEARS since i've heard that song, yet i still recognized where it was from. mulan haha

o yea, and sry for the late reply lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol