Keeping my word!

Are you willing to sacrifice your life, to look at the most shocking SEXY pictures ever?

• Yes, post it so we can all commit collective suicide in the best possible fashion!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I'm not willing to look at the pictures, as I'm afraid I might survive and never again in my lif

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg i'm dead so painful
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
wtf.gif
blink.gif
too much for me
laugh.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
bow.gif
I can see why you had to post the warning, that's a whole lot of sexiness going on there! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some fapping to do! lol

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
bow.gif
I can see why you had to post the warning, that's a whole lot of sexiness going on there! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some fapping to do! lol
You see! Yeah, I'm worried for my fellows here
wink.gif

And please, don't hold everything for yourself.....share, there is plenty to go around!

QUOTE(mthrnite @ Oct 30 2009, 05:15 AM) Who stole Toni and replaced him with PURE AWESOME?!?!
I swear at the moment, I thought it's you on the pictures, but then I realized.....it's me!!
ohmy.gif

Thanks to everybody who's still alive, and is able to post, others who are still shocked by the sexy, wait couple of hours! You should be able to post then
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
dice said:
...well that blew my mind.
wub.gif

Trust me dice, when you hook up with some girl, play this pictures as a slideshow on the projector, so while you're making love, you both can look at it..you'll have MOST INTENSE SEX EVER!!

I took this pictures to make the World a better place, so EVERYBODY CAN ENJOY!!

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
dice said:
...well that blew my mind.
wub.gif

Trust me dice, when you hook up with some girl, play this pictures as a slideshow on the projector, so while you're making love, you both can look at it..you'll have MOST INTENSE SEX EVER!!

I took this pictures to make the World a better place, so EVERYBODY CAN ENJOY!!

Wow, Toni you are THE MAN!!! This has to be the most awesome thread of all time on GBATemp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one