Hacking kexploit for switch achieved by plutoo and friends *no release*

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somehow you remind me of that kp pete King k from super paper mario ttyd.

with your baby word usage ! XD

anyway , my switch is sleeping , been sleeping for like a month now i think.
i have alot of other games to play, so i will just keep it in my closet until something good comes out for it.
thank you baby i really appreciate your comments!!!

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh im not nearly as excited for switch hacking as i was for 3ds. as long as we get more VC and themes, theres not much else ill want. and with this great 3rd party support, i won't even need emulation. as for cheats, i can wait several years before games online play is ruined.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And another set of predictions based on absolutely nothing ~.

Loving it. Happens every single time, and every single time we get the same people telling us the future.

Also. To the few saying they're just holding it to brag about it: Even if it was true then so what? Want a piece of the cake DIY.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A good step forward, though this was fairly inevitable after they had smhax access. It was the next step to get rw going.

No release, no timeline suggests that the execution of this is very, very young at the moment which is perfectly reasonable but we may see something come end of year as the vuln is refined and reproduced. You also don't want it leaking prematurely to HackerOne, if it hasn't already. Still a long way to go but another good step forward!

Reactions: peteruk

Xeon ~ Pado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't help laughing of people saying they are glad they stayed on 3.0.0 or a lower firmware. I'm yet to see a console which newer and older fw versions weren't somehow cracked/exploited to run homebrew.

There's still a long way until we get homebrew also there might be some other newer fw versions that might be exploitable.

Just have patience and we'll all be blessed with homebrews and stuff just let devs do their work

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I can't help laughing of people saying they are glad they stayed on 3.0.0 or a lower firmware. I'm yet to see a console which newer and older fw versions weren't somehow cracked/exploited to run homebrew.

There's still a long way until we get homebrew also there might be some other newer fw versions that might be exploitable.

Just have patience and we'll all be blessed with homebrews and stuff just let devs do their work

We are glad that we have stayed because we will get homebrew much sooner ;) (at least very likely)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Glad i've got a few switches sitting in the closet, chilling on 3.0.0.

And n is equal to? (just curious)

Reactions: operador7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, what are some 10/10 games?