Not open for further replies.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh My gosh, they have a lot of great accesories, things that I've never seen on another places, and now that I'm planning on getting a NDSi they are giving away prizes.......big success is comming upon them..!!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I think Kick Gaming is going to stand the test of time, i mean were all gonna cave in someday but Kick Gaming will be one of the things that just is there still beautifully intact like a shrine of sorts & still getting our gaming fix from them forever more.

Riyrt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The website change is really nice, you can change font size, color, fonts... its very cool. except kinda pointless besides the font size.

shen38976

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow 10 scdsi n 10 itouch2 wit accessories... amazing contest. congrats on the repoening of the site. thanks gbatemp/kickgaming for having this contest. also good luck to everyone in this contest.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The new site looks really nice. Good thing they included font options to increase accessibility and I like the fluid menu movements. Keep up the good work guys.

EnemySkies

Trophies
XP
Country
I've used kicktrading a few times in the past to order SC DS. Very good e-shop, worth looking at even if you don't want a flashcard.

cmdixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Site looks great. I'm in the market for some DSi supplies so I'll definitely be checking out what you've got. Good Luck!

noname1221

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet a reliable store in canada with good prices... My kids broke the DS.. now is a good time to get a DSi i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer