Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded DS official trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This trailer has been shown before, but it was off screen footage taken by a spectator at E3. I now present for you the full quality direct feed trailer for Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded on Nintendo DS-

Re:Coded is a remake of the Japanese cell phone game, Kingdom Hearts Coded. Similar to Re:Chain of Memories, the gameplay in this version has been drastically changed from the original, and the graphics have gotten an overhaul. The game now uses 3D models for all characters and enemies with a controllable camera. The engine is developed by h.a.n.d. and is using the previous DS Kingdom Hearts engine as a basis. It seems to look a bit better though graphically. The gameplay is now a mix of the systems seen in 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep. It's a very revamped experience. The story is mostly unchanged however. You play as a data projection of Sora in events happening after Kingdom Hearts 2. You explore strange anomalies found in Jimminy Cricket's journal which he doesn't recall writing. Mysteries to be uncovered as you revisit old worlds and discover new secrets. [/p]

Re:Coded is set for an October 7th release this year for Japan. Normally, you'd not get a US release so soon afterwards. And although no date has been announced for the US, an English screen has been shown in the past showing that a localization is in development and well under way. Since they've already begun a translation, it's quite possible we'll see this game in America before year's end. You can find the original trailer at the Re:Coded official website.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Japanese Official Site

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, that looks better as I thought! The turn-based battles also look very cool to me. (especially fighting with Cloud
biggrin.gif
)
Btw, I heard goofy saying something, I couldn't understand everything, but it sound very funny
tongue.gif

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
oh man this looks awesome-er than i thought it would be!
i actually like the side scrolling parts but i don't get the Turn Base thing but looks ok

hearing mickey in japanese sounds weird o_o (yes, this i s my first time hearing it)

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mickey in Japanese O.o

Never played any KH games apart from 358/2 Days...
But this seems pretty sick!
A MUST HAVE :DDDD

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice to see some variance in gameplay in this, it's starting to look better than 358/2 days already.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
god there's nothing worse than listening to Disney characters in JAP i muted the whole thing...the game itself though pure fucking awesomeness this will be an instant download PLAy for me
smileipb2.png

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder why Kingdumb Hrth is so popular? Well let's see...Disney a good family company till they decided to go all Cali on the shows. Seriously who watches the Suite Life?! Then you have other shows that I can't remember. Square Enix is a good rpg company where there never-ending Final Fantasy franchise is constantly making money from each release.

So when I put two together, they are both companies w/ the need to stuff their pockets with cash. So yeah this game is like pokemon, a popular game with little kids and adolescents w/o a meaning in life will constantly buy these games.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
I wonder why Kingdumb Hrth is so popular? Well let's see...Disney a good family company till they decided to go all Cali on the shows. Seriously who watches the Suite Life?! Then you have other shows that I can't remember. Square Enix is a good rpg company where there never-ending Final Fantasy franchise is constantly making money from each release.

So when I put two together, they are both companies w/ the need to stuff their pockets with cash. So yeah this game is like pokemon, a popular game with little kids and adolescents w/o a meaning in life will constantly buy these games.
I gurantee you are going to get flamed....just sayin'

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Scott-105 said:
Canonbeat234 said:

I gurantee you are going to get flamed....just sayin'

YOU think I care about these 'tempers' feelings when they don't give a fuck about mines?!? I like to see them do something about my freedom of speech!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The majority of people i've talked to that actually play the series are actually well over their teens actually. I'm 21 and love the series. There are far older people than me that like it too. The fact that you're comparing it to Pokemon shows that you know absolutely nothing about the series.

Seriously, Kingdom Hearts is the one thing that is helping preserve the true Disney legacy. The games respect the past and don't use the crap shown on the Disney channel. They only use the classic characters and movies, what made Disney what it is. That's a huge reason everyone likes the series. And the way they use these classic characters and movies can be extremely clever and far superior to anything the Disney channel shits out.

I play the games because it's good and it has some of my favorite childhood characters in it. Is it my fault that i can genuinely enjoy a game as an adult that happens to have Disney characters in it? Honestly, if you think there are ANY game companies or any businesses in fact that are NOT after your money first and foremost, you're sadly misguided in the world of business. The question is not whether the companies want your money. It's how entertaining the stuff is that they're selling. And you can call me one grounded adult who likes Kingdom Hearts. I'm happy to pay for something i genuinely enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious