Status
Not open for further replies.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyways, back on topic. Pfft, don't be a wet blanket (suggestion: wet blanket emoji).

where did you get your username? Like Vinscool asked, it's perversion of a nickname I was given.
where did you get your avatar? I try to make my avatars as bad as possible on purpose. I usually copy and paste images in paint and I even do that terrible on purpose. If you look close enough, above the head of Donald Duck, you can see the top of the "M" in McDonalds. The only exception to any avatar, is when something is well-known, like my avatar on Nintendolife--I used to clone a lot of Pokemon before it was simplified, which reasoned a Kinko's avatar.

D

Deleted-379826

I think you should definitely play it, I'm about half done the game and while there's not a huge amount of content, it's a really amazing game and at only $22 CAD definitely worth it.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I plan to, but I'm holding out for a LE Switch, like the MH release and I'm also curious to see what the new XB1X is going to do. I can't justify buying X1 just for one game I'll play for 40 hours when I could get a better console that offers the same thing.

Still looks stunning.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol