DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Due to a mistake in the previous KYT, I've decided to overlap this KYT in the last 24 hours of the current KYT.
Current KYT still goes for 24 hours so be sure to ask both attendees some questions.

Anyway welcome back Tempers! and Jiehfeng!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
  • General forum rules apply, do not break those!
  • Members can ask as many questions as they want, please keep it to one post, do not turn the thread into a personal chatbox!
  • Do not ask uncomfortable questions
  • Do not make use of question templates, these will be treated as spam!
    Make up some original questions and if someone has already asked a question you wanted to ask, you could ask them why they like it or ask them to share their opinion on it.
  • If you signed up for KYT, you'll be required to actively participate in asking questions to others.
    Last KYT, there where a lot of people who did not bother asking questions to others whilst they where on the session list, which resulted in emptyish threads and circlejerking with others.
    Your session will be scrapped from the list if you don't actively participate in asking things to your fellow attendee's.
    Not only will this prevent empty sessions, this will also generate more interest in your own KYT.
  • Please keep circlejerking to the EoF.
    This means memes and things like lenny faces and what not should not be in your question list!
  • Tempers that change their names and fail to notify me will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • Tempers that get suspended will be booted off the list, no exceptions.
  • If you're unavailable around the time your session is due, please send me a PM in advance and I'll put your session on hold.
  • If you want your session to be moved backwards, please PM me in advance and I'll move it backwards or put it on hold.
  • If you don't log in for 2 weeks consecutively, I will remove you from the KYT list, no exceptions.
    Last KYT, there where some people who didn't log in for a couple of weeks and did show up right before or right after their session.
  • Sessions will run for ~72 hours, In this time you'll get a 12 hourly status update from me saying your session is up to create more interest.
  • I will send the user with an upcoming session a notification, 72 hours in advance that their KYT is about to start as a reminder

This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

In This Session: @Jiehfeng will be on stand for questioning!

For updates on KYT, refer to this thread

Reactions: Jiehfeng

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have you ever manually partitioned either an HDD or an SSD?
What sort of threads do you lurk these days?
Can I get fries with that?

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
What's your favorite console, either for its hardware or its library?
Do you have a favorite genre of game?
What's the first game to ever make you cry? (If not cry, which tugged your heartstrings the most?)
If there were one thing about the world you could change, what would it be?
Do you have any pets? If not, what animal would you want as a pet, if any?
Do you have a favorite genre of music?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any game you're looking forward to?
Seen any XBX footage? Interested?
Doing anything for Halloween?
If you went to a different planet with intelligent life, what would you introduce yourself as?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Have you ever manually partitioned either an HDD or an SSD?
What sort of threads do you lurk these days?
Can I get fries with that?

Have I manually taken a knife and cut pieces of my HDD/SSD and given them names? No. I have done it through Windows though, unless you mean something else entirely, I've got no idea. :P
Front page threads, and remnants of my alerts feed.
Yes, since two fries is plural, you can have some of my fries, the rest is mine! ;O;
d046d529f7.png

what question should i ask

You should ask me what I am asking you, and that is what are you are asking me to say what to ask from me.

What's your favorite console, either for its hardware or its library?
Do you have a favorite genre of game?
What's the first game to ever make you cry? (If not cry, which tugged your heartstrings the most?)
If there were one thing about the world you could change, what would it be?
Do you have any pets? If not, what animal would you want as a pet, if any?
Do you have a favorite genre of music?

Very difficult to say. Hardware wise, I would say the new Switch. Library wise, it's a tough decision from the PSP or DS, both I have loved at different times in my life almost equally.
I would say it's the Open World genre.
No game has ever made me cry, but what got my heart involved and maybe even a bit sad was Undertale. Really liked that game.
People's basic mentality, to not live in unawareness, but to live with full consciousness in every act they do in life (as we are prone to learning things quickly, and then letting our minds do the learnt things mechanically like robots).
Nope, I would love a dog. But I'd like that dog to remember me as a friend, I wouldn't imprison him in my home, but I'd give him freedom to go anywhere in the world. What I'd like is it coming back to me time and time again to hang out. :D
Not really, whatever is good. I don't know much about genres. But I do find myself listening more to House (and all it's sub-genres), Indie, Pop, Rock, etc... Both new and old.

Any game you're looking forward to?
Seen any XBX footage? Interested?
Doing anything for Halloween?
If you went to a different planet with intelligent life, what would you introduce yourself as?

Super Mario Odyssey! I know it's out, but I haven't gotten it yet, pretty stoked. I'd also say the next animal crossing game, god knows when...
I think so. The one game where it started off with the main character and a few others jet packing their way into a forest like place and start shooting and shit, not sure about the name.
No, sadly no.
I would just say my name and introduce myself as but another living being, I don't know what else am I really. I'm definitely not a name, occupation, idea, or thing. I'm still figuring that out myself. :lol:

Last edited by Jiehfeng,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What do you think of the overhyped games these days?
Is the entire hype needed or should the gaming community step it down a little and let developers create their masterpieces in peace again?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
What do you think of the overhyped games these days?
Is the entire hype needed or should the gaming community step it down a little and let developers create their masterpieces in peace again?

They're good, but none are as good as the hype expected it to be, and the difference is pretty big. I look forward to new games with only one expectation personally, and that's the fun factor, so I'm rarely disappointed. Never follow the hype.
I believe developers should actually step it down a little, and not focus too much on consumer wants when it comes to making video games. The people don't know as much about game developing than the devs themselves, and the devs themselves stepping down and listening to the people too much just ruins the whole structure of the game; there is no balance. Nintendo for example, keeps making great games because they don't listen to the community as much as the other devs, they always come up with new surprises, and that clearly pays off. As for the gaming community, you really can't fix the hype, you'd have to fix people's mentalities, and that is a difficult job.

Reactions: DinohScene
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol