Homebrew Suggestion layeredFS for HDD (usb)

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hasnt HBG shop been abandoned too?
My first Thread about this was down but now i post a new one without the Video but with Pictures. I hope that are not Copyrighted Material

"/hbg/shop" is the official FreeShop for the Nintendo Switch. With that you can easily download all Nintendo Switch Games for free directly on your Device without a PC etc. Games with online Play Support can still download too but i'm afraid when you go online with that.

-mod snip-

62sry7H.jpg

You can't download First-Party-Games with that (BOTW, MK8DX, Mario Party etc.) but all other!

No Links... Seach in YouTube, Google etc for more Information

That have a Forwader as NSP when you will launch the Appilication from the Home Menu

This Appilication won't download this Games from the Nintendo CDN. But that says nothing about the unpatchable State. Nintendo can make a DCMA Takedown for the Host Site.

I am not at all ban on the consoles that are imposed by the use of this Homebrew.

With automatic copying everyone is liable for themselves. It is also illegal to download games from FreeShop or "hbg / shop".

The installation of unsigned NSPs usually leads to a very fast ban. You have been warned!

Don't ask any Questions about Nintendo NSPs and this Download Sites!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8