Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pretty obvious from the beginning if you look at it, Something like that would of never gotten past concept stages and maybe basic mold creations
Same exact thing I said when I saw the bundled wii controller, the 3DS display resolution, the gamecube's mini-dvds, the N64 cartridges, the lack of retro-illumination from the GBA, the region locking, and the WiiU pricetag
Have faith in nintendo's ideas to fuck it up in a silly way.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Did people actually thought this was real :rofl2: it's worse then that ps4 controller leaks years ago with like 30 buttons
It's Nintendo so it wouldn't be totally unexpected. Ninty makes some pretty weird gimmicky controllers that no one else sees coming.

Reactions: chartube12

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
i do worry for GBA temp when this is deemed frontpage news worthy above any mod/hacking work done by its own members.... :consider me more and more disillusioned with this place..
This, right here. The temp isn't what it used to be.

Reactions: VinsCool

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Virtual Boy's controller could make its return. :P
The Virtual Boy controller actually isn't uncomfortable at all. I find it to be pretty good. The only problem it has - the battery life. This is solved with the AC adapter, but it's so easy for it to slide out of place it kind of defeats the whole point. I wouldn't mind if they brought it back with analog sticks and rumble.

D

Deleted User

I'm not gonna be a liar, I knew the first one was fake, the lighting on that shit was fucked, no way it was real. but the 2nd one too? that one actually had a realistic screen in the center and not the weird unusable full-face display shown in the first one, and the lighting actually was correct. D:

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not gonna be a liar, I knew the first one was fake, the lighting on that shit was fucked, no way it was real. but the 2nd one too? that one actually had a realistic screen in the center and not the weird unusable full-face display shown in the first one, and the lighting actually was correct. D:
some idiot used their phone as the screen and the shell was 3d printed

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tumblr_nsbe8hj3wO1t7f1pao1_500.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users