ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Two D-PADs is inadequate for today's gaming and it's a very odd controller, less so than the alien-y Nintendo 64.
Obviously a modern version would include dual sticks, but my point is it's actually rather comfortable to hold. It's clear the thing was made for human hands, as opposed to this fake where the design sacrifices ergonomics for the sake of looking futuristic and "cutting edge".

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
3d printers are the future
yes indeed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

God, I hope the NX has no gimmicks. Just put out a console that keeps up with the PS4. Standard Dual stick pro controller.
No tablets, no waggle sticks, no cameras. Just an x86 machine that can have easy ports of any 3rd party ps4, xbone, or PC game, and of course the 1st party games we all love.
I don't think so because I nintend to use to do backwards compatibility so I mean there is the screen on the controller maybe not the main controller but the other one Nintendo is a gimmicky so expect this and the council will be powerful and easy to Port games on it on the latest rumors

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Obviously a modern version would include dual sticks, but my point is it's actually rather comfortable to hold. It's clear the thing was made for human hands, as opposed to this fake where the design sacrifices ergonomics for the sake of looking futuristic and "cutting edge".
No, that would be even worse than the Wii U GamePad/Pro Controller's layout.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real controller is going to leak and nearly everyone, if not all, will be on #teamfake. Lol

Edit:
NYyWftE.png

Last edited by KingVamp,

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Nice... It would be even more awesome if Nintendo found or made a fake controller and did that for a splatfest.

Oh lord.. that would be the most awesome way to actually announce it!

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not believing (and haven't so far) ANYTHING about the next system unless it comes directly from Nintendo itself.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm more interested in what the NX controller actually looks like. The Editor in Chief of gameinformer told everyone that his sources had claimed the NX controller has no face buttons on social media in response to the leaks.

If it isn't this design but has no face buttons what is it? :huh:
even worse than we imagined
no physical buttons will spell certain doom for nintendo so would that retarded controller design who in their fucking right mind would want those analog sticks obstructing their view

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol