mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank God we won't have to suffer through touch screen buttons for an entire generation. Yet.
Oh was that the idea of the fake? The day we get touch screen buttons is the day I stop buying Nintendo consoles :( Touch controls are just not suitable for fast-paced gameplay. Also, they're not suitable for any user interface where you don't look at the controller as you obviously need to be able to feel whether your fingers are on the buttons or not.

Reactions: weatMod

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I knew it! It looked ugly as f*** and when I first saw it on google now, I called bs next to my friend.
me too about the second photo look legit but I am on Team fake how Cloud character on Super Smash Bros Can not lake and the f****** controller look like this no way

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The Virtual Boy controller actually isn't uncomfortable at all. I find it to be pretty good. The only problem it has - the battery life. This is solved with the AC adapter, but it's so easy for it to slide out of place it kind of defeats the whole point. I wouldn't mind if they brought it back with analog sticks and rumble.
Two D-PADs is inadequate for today's gaming and it's a very odd controller, less so than the alien-y Nintendo 64.

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God, I hope the NX has no gimmicks. Just put out a console that keeps up with the PS4. Standard Dual stick pro controller.
No tablets, no waggle sticks, no cameras. Just an x86 machine that can have easy ports of any 3rd party ps4, xbone, or PC game, and of course the 1st party games we all love.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did