Not open for further replies.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Borat is played out ... over-killed like all character-based comedy gets to be.

Same with Ali G ... Sacha Baron Cohen never knows when to stop ... though he was good in Sweeney Todd.

Though, saying that about character-based comedy, I'm still lovin' The Mighty Boosh ... 3 series, and years of live tours, and they are still on point.

I'm still amazed no-one tried to Rick Roll you yet, FFFG ... though ORC was going through the motions ...

DarkUli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
God xD

You guys are being the evil.

And man, Orc made me laugh hard, with his Rick Roll Singing xD;

Poor FFFGirl, so clueless and alone in this battle of the epic.

L

Lyuse

Like who the hell are you?

bruno_narrowweb__300x3710.jpg

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil - Um... I don't know who those people are, are you like talking about those comedy people? What's a rickroll?

Darkuli - Yeah I know right... Like I don't even understand 80% of what they're saying...

Lyuse - Um... eew.. Like what's with that guy?

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol wow nice thread, gave me a few chuckles, i like!

your 19, and you dont know who borat is, what kazakhistan is and what uzbekistan is!

and all you guys winding her up is making it worse lol

i bet shes never gonna come back here again after this thread

*goes off to play R6:2
biggrin.gif

edit: realises his xbox isnt hooked up to his tv and he cant be arsed setting it up
frown.gif

yus786

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
:facepalm:

I can't believe this thread got this far just because some idiot is pretending to be a valley girl.

The account was clearly created as a joke to ask stupid questions during the epic FF:CC release thread. Feel free to read the first 50 pages of it if you don't believe.

Congrats on fleecing so many people who have no reason to distrust you FFF Dude. Hope you're proud.
rolleyes.gif

Nice ava too jackass.

DarkUli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ahem* To try and smack some sense.

FFFGirl, are you perhaps, a newbie to the Internet? If you are, it'd explain how you're so surprised at everything /b/'ish (An anynomous chat kinda place).

Plus, how can you not know Borat, or the picture above? Don't you watch TV?

QUOTE said:
:facepalm:

I can't believe this thread got this far just because some idiot is pretending to be a valley girl.

The account was clearly created as a joke to ask stupid questions during the epic FF:CC release thread. Feel free to read the first 50 pages of it if you don't believe.

Congrats on fleecing so many people who have no reason to distrust you FFF Dude. Hope you're proud.

Nice ava too jackass.

We're bored, give us a break will ya?
tongue.gif

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yus - So just cause I'm 19, suddenly I have to like know who borat is?

syzlak - Well excuse you. First of all, it's just rude to call someone idiot, when you don't even know who I am. And secondly, I'm not pretending anything. And thirdly, like I do NOT live in the valley. This "account" is not a joke, I really had a problem with my FF. That's why my username is "FinalFantasyFanGirl", because I like Final Fantasy? What does like asking questions about FF have to do with me being pretending? If you don't like me, then don't even like talk to me anymore. If you're like gonna accuse someone, have proof or it just like makes you look like the idiot bitter one.

Darkuli - Um no, I am not a newbie on the internet. But I am like a newbie here... I do watch TV, I don't ever see any borat...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
have you been hiding under a rock the last two or so years, everyone knows who borat is, it was liek the biggest film that year

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke - Um like no, I have not been hiding under a rock... Well maybe like because I might have seen him in the commercial and it didn't interest me so I like forgot?

jdbye - Hi... thank you! But um... I never like asked for roms...
unsure.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
if you're really a chick lets see a pic of you holding a piece of paper saying "gbatemp.net"

(with your face blurred out so you cant have a reason to winge about that)

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously now...a mod should close this...

This is getting really stupid. The poor girl seems to know nothing about nothing and the insults directed towards her are only going to get worse. It seems more and more like a farce the stupider this person acts.

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke - Well like I guess I can do that... But like that'll satisfy you people and I don't need to do that after what y'all like did to me! HMPH!.. Well maybe like one day... but not now.

JKR - Like what do you mean I don't know nothing about nothing? I am not acting and like I don't really know who borat is. Why do people like think I'm acting? If I'm so stupid, would I be able to like type and respond to y'all? First you like said "poor girl" and then like you say I'm acting like a" stupid person"... Don't be mean...

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Also notice I said "acts". I don't think you're stupid, I think you're acting stupid for some reason. Some of the questions you've asked are borderline retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: