'

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
JKR Firefox said:
Also notice I said "acts". I don't think you're stupid, I think you're acting stupid for some reason. Some of the questions you've asked are borderline retarded.

and i like thought like i was like being like harsh

EDIT: post #222
toot.gif
PARTY!!

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKR - Too bad cause like I'm not even acting stupid... This is how I like talk in real life, and like just cause I don't have much knowledge, doesn't mean I am stupid. Please tell me what questions that I asked that is "borderline retarded". I mostly only asked about like that borat guy, so don't even like call me stupid just cause I don't know him. People are like getting meaner here... Maybe like I shouldn't post anymore...

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like hello, and like, welcome to like gbatemp. I hope you like have a great time because like we're like a great like community like.
Like like like like like.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
moozxy said:
Like hello, and like, welcome to like gbatemp. I hope you like have a great time because like we're like a great like community like.

like totally!!

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FinalFantasyFanGirl said:
JKR - Too bad cause like I'm not even acting stupid... This is how I like talk in real life, and like just cause I don't have much knowledge, doesn't mean I am stupid. Please tell me what questions that I asked that is "borderline retarded". I mostly only asked about like that borat guy, so don't even like call me stupid just cause I don't know him. People are like getting meaner here... Maybe like I shouldn't post anymore...
Don't take everything so serious! You will drive yourself crazy if you do! Just ignore posts that are weird
tongue.gif
Thats how things go here... And for some reason girls get a lot of attention from guys on the forum and irc... hmm maybe that says something about the state of the guys that are hanging around here
tongue.gif

Welcome
smile.gif

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moozxy said:

Um... Thank you but... why did you have to say like that much for
unsure.gif

QUOTE(tjas @ Mar 17 2008, 04:23 AM) Don't take everything so serious! You will drive yourself crazy if you do! Just ignore posts that are weird
tongue.gif
Thats how things go here... And for some reason girls get a lot of attention from guys on the forum and irc... hmm maybe that says something about the state of the guys that are hanging around here
tongue.gif

Welcome
smile.gif

Well... they don't even like believe me and they even think like I'm a guy pretending to be a girl... But like thank you for not being as mean as them...
hate2.gif
Mean, bitter men...

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
moozxy said:

Um... Thank you but... why did you have to say like that much for
unsure.gif
He has a speaking disorder..
frown.gif

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tjas said:
He has a speaking disorder..
frown.gif

Oh that's a he?
unsure.gif
I thought it was a girl from that like pink haired girl avatar picture thingie... And if you like have speaking disorder, I didn't know that would like mess up your talking too...

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

from FFFGirl: Oh... haha.. Well that's good... But like what's vets alike? (I'd actually stated that everyone here is fair to everyone, noobs and vets alike. Where was there room for misinterpretation?)

How about that?

from FFFGirl: Um... do every girls that come here like get treated like me? Like seriously... I don't ever understand what Orc is saying... "I AM GIRL I AM GIRL", is he or she like saying "I AM A GIRL" or like "I AM, GIRL!"... and if he is like saying either one... what does that like have to do with what we're talking about... I'm confused...

Or this?

from FFFGirl: Is it really like the longest introduction topic? Is that like... bad? And who's Linki? And why are they shinanigan's foot? This conversation is like making me dizzy more and more... (Who's Linki? Why the person who's posted in this topic a few times. Shinanigan's foot? I rest my case.)

Or this?

Should I post more examples?

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
from FFFGirl: Oh... haha.. Well that's good... But like what's vets alike? (I'd actually stated that everyone here is fair to everyone, noobs and vets alike. Where was there room for misinterpretation?)

How about that?

from FFFGirl: Um... do every girls that come here like get treated like me? Like seriously... I don't ever understand what Orc is saying... "I AM GIRL I AM GIRL", is he or she like saying "I AM A GIRL" or like "I AM, GIRL!"... and if he is like saying either one... what does that like have to do with what we're talking about... I'm confused...

Or this?

from FFFGirl: Is it really like the longest introduction topic? Is that like... bad? And who's Linki? And why are they shinanigan's foot? This conversation is like making me dizzy more and more... (Who's Linki? Why the person who's posted in this topic a few times. Shinanigan's foot? I rest my case.)

Or this?

Well first of all, like I don't get what treating the "noobs" has to do with like "vets", since like no one ever uses that saying before... And the second one... it was kinda like obvious, because like we were talking and he like popped out of nowhere saying like one sentence that doesn't like have to do with what we were talking about... I didn't see any linki posting anything... and people like kept saying about how long this intro is so like I'm just asking if that's bad... I don't understand what shinanigan's foot is... I don't even like know what shinanigan is... So yeah, like believe what you want to believe.

QUOTE(Moots @ Mar 17 2008, 04:43 AM) Like, Welcome to the Thunderdome.

I know we'll be best friends forever like before you know it!

Then like, we can go on an adventure, and like solve a mystery!

THEN!

SLUMBER PARTY!

Um... this is not thunderdome and why like would we be best friends? Slumber party is like for kids.

xShinobi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bluesky-truesky.tumblr.com
XP
Country
JKR Firefox said:

How about that?

Or this?

Or this?

*clears throat* (in Apollo Justice voice) Take That!

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JKR Firefox said:

How about that?

Or this?

Or this?

As I said, FFFgirl don't take every post serious. And they are not attacking you, just replying ''test-forum'' like in a ''non-test'' topic! Don't be so paranoid! It will all be okay
smile.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
JKR Firefox said:

How about that?

Or this?

Or this?

Well first of all, like I don't get what treating the "noobs" has to do with like "vets", since like no one ever uses that saying before... And the second one... it was kinda like obvious, because like we were talking and he like popped out of nowhere saying like one sentence that doesn't like have to do with what we were talking about... I didn't see any linki posting anything... and people like kept saying about how long this intro is so like I'm just asking if that's bad... I don't understand what shinanigan's foot is... I don't even like know what shinanigan is... So yeah, like believe what you want to believe.

QUOTE(Moots @ Mar 17 2008, 04:43 AM) Like, Welcome to the Thunderdome.

I know we'll be best friends forever like before you know it!

Then like, we can go on an adventure, and like solve a mystery!

THEN!

SLUMBER PARTY!

Um... this is not thunderdome and why like would we be best friends? Slumber party is like for kids.

The more you speak, the worse you get. Just stop it. Go off and be a productive member of our community and stop acting like an airhead.

FinalFantasyFanG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
The more you speak, the worse you get. Just stop it. Go off and be a productive member of our community and stop acting like an airhead.

I'm not acting like anything. Maybe you should like stop accusing people and be nicer to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I mean cockball.