Hacking [List] Games required Firmware version

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doom is a really nasty One when not updated! There are treads all over the internet aboug it. This is the frozen cursor glitch. You need to shut down your switch. (Really by holding power and chose shit down)

oh, okay, thanks for the reply. I ended up taking it back and exchanging it for Skyrim.

albion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Does anyone know what firmware you have to be on to play 1-2 switch Game rev001
I have frmware 1.0.0 but says to update firmware :(

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can confirm xenoblade 2 UK from Argos work on 3.0.2 no updates version 1.0

If you have the 000 cartridge you should be good. However DLC and updates will not be possible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone know what firmware you have to be on to play 1-2 switch Game rev001
I have frmware 1.0.0 but says to update firmware :(

You should ask in https://gbatemp.net/threads/cartridge-information-collection.492311/

albion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

BvanBart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you know the answer, refresh your topic
Since there is no such information then it seems to be that Switch Game 1-2 rev001 requires firmware 4.x or higher

What do you mean? This topic is purely made for one purpose: to see what firmware is needed with what game.

Cartridge info is another topic. Or is that not what you mean?

albion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
What do you mean? This topic is purely made for one purpose: to see what firmware is needed with what game.

Cartridge info is another topic. Or is that not what you mean?

Maybe I'm not even well explained by English well.
This topic here where it is written is called "Games required Firmware version"
And my question is the same
Which firmware version requires you to play game 1-2 switch game with rev 001
I do not understand why my question was not fit in this topic! Sorry.

Reactions: BvanBart

BvanBart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe I'm not even well explained by English well.
This topic here where it is written is called "Games required Firmware version"
And my question is the same
Which firmware version requires you to play game 1-2 switch game with rev 001
I do not understand why my question was not fit in this topic! Sorry.

No problemo I am curious though what the revision is!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ittle Dew 2+ is on firmware 3.0.1 or 3.0.2? Because it's on the 2 lists :unsure:

Ittle Dew is 3.0.1

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I said earlier... I believe they all have the update on the cartridge. However, the titles that we know for sure are marked :). Hope that helps!
Well, I’m going to get sonic forces to find this out. If it works I’ll post back about it in a few days

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered LA Noire (cartridge) a couple of days ago, and I'm on 4.1. With it being a cartridge, will it still prompt a download? I'm obviously looking to stay on 4.1 and I have absolutely no problem with reselling it and purchasing Odyssey instead to hold me off:P

BvanBart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered LA Noire (cartridge) a couple of days ago, and I'm on 4.1. With it being a cartridge, will it still prompt a download? I'm obviously looking to stay on 4.1 and I have absolutely no problem with reselling it and purchasing Odyssey instead to hold me off:P

If I am not misstaken LA noir is a download game. Even if you but the cartridge

Euwlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just received my Switch and 2 games (zelda and Mario Kart 8)

Switch was on 3.0.2
The zelda was a 000 Revision so played fine.

But one thing that I believe is important is that the Mario Kart 8 is a Revision 002 and needed to update to 4.0.1 BUT the update IS on the card! So no need to connect online to update and play.

I'm just posting this because on the OP this info (Revision 002 - 4.0.1 update on card) is missing

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm just posting this because on the OP this info (Revision 002 - 4.0.1 update on card) is missing
Cartridge info and revisions are collected in my thread. Not sure if B4rtj4h adds revisions in his post. Thats why he links my thread I guess ;D

crazyxelite

Trophies
XP
Country

I returned that game. You can play the first 4 cases I think not sure. You will be told that the game needs a 6.8gb update, you can skip and still start the game but you will not be able to complete it.

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I returned that game. You can play the first 4 cases I think not sure. You will be told that the game needs a 6.8gb update, you can skip and still start the game but you will not be able to complete it.
So the full game will simply not play on 4.1? I assumed a game update is not the same as a system update, nor would it prompt a system update? Or am I flat out mistaken?

Also, I really haven't touched my Switch for obvious reasons, aside from creating a profile. Should I go into the DNS settings and block updates before I even attempt to play any games?

crazyxelite

Trophies
XP
Country
So the full game will simply not play on 4.1? I assumed a game update is not the same as a system update, nor would it prompt a system update? Or am I flat out mistaken?

Also, I really haven't touched my Switch for obvious reasons, aside from creating a profile. Should I go into the DNS settings and block updates before I even attempt to play any games?
Its not the same you simply need to update to connect into Nintendo servers. If you don't update you don't have internet and also not able to download game update regardless of the version you on, doesn't matter if you buy a game that needs a update or a download you need to be on the last firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER