Gaming list of psvita games with uncensored patch or nude patch ?

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Guys,

I try to collect every game that have been translated to english and or having any uncensored patch or nude patch, any suggestion ?

I already have:
dungeons travelers
senran shinovi versus
monster monpiece
moe chronicles
Uppers

I would like to find senran bon appetite somewhere uncensored and hyper dimension neptunia, but can't find uncensored version anywhere.

Any other suggestion of uncensored or nude patched games ?

Reactions: realbout

asdronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Actually I think there is a nude patch for Valkyrie Drive however I havent tried yet, and there was a patch for Akibas Trip for PC that removed censorers and added a nude body, but I dont know how hard could it be to implement this in the vita, the one who made it for pc said it wasnt hard (for him) maybe someone can make it for the vita too, if you or other people have more suggestions that would be great, I hate censorship and in the vita many games were censored either in the west or just as they were released in japan.

lavitz13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi Guys,

I try to collect every game that have been translated to english and or having any uncensored patch or nude patch, any suggestion ?

I already have:
dungeons travelers
senran shinovi versus
monster monpiece
moe chronicles
Uppers

I would like to find senran bon appetite somewhere uncensored and hyper dimension neptunia, but can't find uncensored version anywhere.

Any other suggestion of uncensored or nude patched games ?

*mod snip*
i also interestered to play that
is that NoNpDrm too?

Last edited by DinohScene, , Reason: We do not ask for links to warez

asdronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I found a nonpdrm version of Senran Kagura Estival versus, however because Im in 3.68 and h-encore its still a headache and not working (I hope someone can suggest e a fix to this), but other user in that site managed to run it in similar scenario i think, you can google for this and its the first result google gives:

vita senran kagura estival uncensored

Edit It worked for me, just following the indications in comments on that site
Edit2: In mission 4 or 5 it gives me error, its "guided by the forehead" dont know if maybe I got an outdated patch or something happened, just in case you notice the same

Last edited by asdronin,

asdronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The Senran Kagura issue was with rePatch version apparently, I havent played the 2 games fully yet so we will see if its stable.

There is a patch for Akiba's Trip recently made that removes light volts but they havent managed yet to add nude body textures so they have bandaids on some parts, its probably better to wait until its fully finished patch. Progress can be followed on Reddit

The Neptunia U Action unleashed has nude patch too and works fine, I think they made that for other Nep games but I cant tell which ones yes and which not. I think the Sega hard girls and zombies are not patched yet.

There is one person working on Bullet girls nude patch or at least uncensor patch and we will have to wait until its done as its really tough game to be modded, best luck to that fellow player and mod maker =).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-