• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror Attack(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
not being funny but no news whats really happening is it still ongoing have they shot/arrested anyone???? the french attacks were alot clearer!!!!

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Get your trash-religion apologism out of here.

I honestly do not care what you think of me. It's clear all you want to do is hate without even a hint of knowledge. Ignorance is bliss.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'd love to see you disprove my claim, but please do it here for everyone to see it
I'd rather not de-rail the already crappy thread.
Anyway, you're the one making the positive claim.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately calling 'ignorance' every time events like this occur won't keep your countrymen alive.
Enjoy the hell you are fostering.

Inshallah!

I'll say ignorance when you show a clear misunderstanding of Islam. But I'll just block you instead seeing as how you clearly don't want to have a respectful discussion and would rather use ad hominem.

France voted for this.

Terrorism ‘Will Be a Fact of Daily Life’ - Emmanuel Macron

And what is wrong with that statement? It's not like he's claiming he wont do anything about it.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll say ignorance when you show a clear misunderstanding of Islam. But I'll just block you instead seeing as how you clearly don't want to have a respectful discussion and would rather use ad hominem.

And what is wrong with that statement? It's not like he's claiming he wont do anything about it.

Wants to bring in how many of these people who want to kill you, your children and your country? France is killing itself over words, over political correctness and your fine with this! This is why I don't care. You people had your choice and you choice wrong and will pay dearly.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wants to bring in how many of these people who want to kill you, your children and your country? France is killing itself over words, over political correctness and your fine with this! This is why I don't care. You people had your choice and you choice wrong and will pay dearly.

Ah, so this is about immigration? Do you have any evidence to suggest these Syrian migrants are terrorists?
Here's a fun thing to watch seeing as how you are severely lacking in knowledge:

Reactions: Tigran and Flirkyn

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so this is about immigration? Do you have any evidence to suggest these Syrian migrants are terrorists?
Here's a fun thing to watch seeing as how you are severely lacking in knowledge:

Fine believe what you will it's not my country anyways...I wonder how many terror attacks Japan has experienced. >.>

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
more then likely these are british born!!! and there are pics of one dead and one mouning on the ground with what appears to be a bomb around his waist!!!!

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine believe what you will it's not my country anyways...I wonder how many terror attacks Japan has experienced. >.>

Do I have to show you how many Terror attacks in the US are because of homegrown terrorists? Or even worse.. CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS!

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.. Maybe we should close of Christian Conservatives from the rest of the world... Make the rest of us a better place! ;P

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, unfortunately most of them love to cater to the republican fear dogma... But your actions/reactions and choice of words are very reminiscent of Fox news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next