• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror Attack(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Kirky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Totalnsanity: Yeah....and the Irish IRA was also a Christian Terrorist group... but... noone nowadays comes even close to the muslims regarding terrorism!

@the DarkGreninja: Christianity had a pretty violent past. Jep.... HAD and PAST. So did the Italians, the Japanese and many many more... Why should I fight someone who in the distant past commited atrocities? I don't think a crusader or inquisitor will ever threaten my life...
I'm concerned for the now and the future...

Hitler is not your idol? What a joke! A german saying hitler is not his idol...? (A lie I guess) Also ISIS is not there yet ISIS is 90% low at innocent killing then Hitler. So my point was what verse of the Bible did hitler used to kill Millions of Jews?

Maybe you should learn more about the present???? History is nice and fine, and I do believe you know about it...but come on.... I so hope that is irony :-)

Regards,

Kirky

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
What about 9/11 you still use that even it's history. Killing is killing. Compare the hitler killing to ISIS you'll know how low ISIS is going with the numbers in there whole 18years of time. I'm not supporting ISIS just explaining. Now don't take this out of context. :)

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Totalnsanity: Yeah....and the Irish IRA was also a Christian Terrorist group... but... noone nowadays comes even close to the muslims regarding terrorism!

@the DarkGreninja: Christianity had a pretty violent past. Jep.... HAD and PAST. So did the Italians, the Japanese and many many more... Why should I fight someone who in the distant past commited atrocities? I don't think a crusader or inquisitor will ever threaten my life...
I'm concerned for the now and the future...

Maybe you should learn more about the present???? History is nice and fine, and I do believe you know about it...but come on.... I so hope that is irony :-)

Regards,

Kirky

It's not ironic.
Anyway, you're suggesting Islam is violent based on what it is, are you not? Then are you not also suggesting that, in comparison, Christianity is less violent? When clearly that is not the case when all the deaths in the name of Islam in history add up to 2 million whereas for Christianity it adds to 15 million.

To say that ISIS are following the book they believe in just isn't true. Mostly proven when the bastards kill innocent people.

John_Kirky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
9/11 is history yes.... could I have did in 9/11 if I had made a trip to the US in 2011: YES
could I have been thrown in a KZ by Hitler: NO... because I'm not that old :-)

The muslim terror is happening NOW and it is happening in my time, so it's relevant for me.
Christian terror (at least on a wide scale) is NOT happening im my time and/or country. So I condemn it, but why should I fight against something already over???

Regards,

Kirky

As for dicussing Hitler... WHY??ß He was a murdering Madmen who should have been killed much earlier...and all his Nazi goons with him...I think there's nothing to discuss. We both agree (and he was religously motivated too)

edit: I meant of course 2001, not 2011...

Last edited by John_Kirky,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What about 9/11 you still use that even it's history. Killing is killing. Compare the hitler killing to ISIS you'll know how low ISIS is going with the numbers in there whole 18years of time. I'm not supporting ISIS just explaining. Now don't take this out of context. :)
Where do I use that?
Please tell me, let me know?
I care about the present and the future, something that happened 16 years ago, I understand it may still feel heavy for people in New York and the USA, but I am not thinking about 9/11 with regret or vengeance in mind as you suggest, I am troubled in any case by the problems and dangers of today, like the one that gives the title to this thread.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I care about the present and the future
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism This is the future! How nazi advanced to neo nazi (LOL!) soon they will get out to start the hitler process again. Stay tuned till then.

@John_Kirky
d16aa375be769e3b681f24bc1143cdcf6479bc352eb42751f92bc51d11a3d67b.jpg

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Haider Raza: Hitler is not my idol :-)

And yes the OLD Testament of the bible contains many archaiv, racist and bloody commands to kill other people. And I'm really behind the idea to ban that book too (or at least the OLD, the one before Jesus)

And I will fight all the Believers of this book with my whole heart and denounce them as dangerous fanatics and idiots.... as soon as they begin to make suicide attacks on children in the name of Jesus

Regards,
Kirky
It's called "old" for a reason. In Christianity, it only has a historical value.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's called "old" for a reason. In Christianity, it only has a historical value.
Well... except for the fundamentalists that believe every letter in the Bible is the Word of God breathed

I used to be one of those. I'm not proud of It, though. It's probably why I'm so sympathetic towards Islam, because it's easy to see how just about any religion can become corrupted when a percentage of its following makes literal translation their law

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well... except for the fundamentalists that believe every letter in the Bible is the Word of God breathed

I used to be one of those. I'm not proud of It, though. It's probably why I'm so sympathetic towards Islam, because it's easy to see how just about any religion can become corrupted when a percentage of its following makes literal translation their law

When the quran is written in the form of poetry, should it be taken literally?
After all, poetry is rarely literal.
Of course, there are literal commandments but I don't understand how fighting the west equates to fighting some tribe because they kicked you out of their cities and went on to kill your people.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Soon german t.v commercials will be like, Buy one Neo Natzi uniform & get one Jew killer gun for free! Additional 40% off for christian priests.
Heil Neo Natzi & neo natzi band will start singing in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative