Looking for someone selling a 3DS panda Devkit

PeaceHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to find recent listings for the 3DS panda dev kit's that are in stock but everywhere i go has lead to dead ends, anybody know where one is being be sold for? And if you are selling one please let me know. If this is not the right place to post this please point me in the right direction as i am new to this website.

Last edited by PeaceHacker,

Deleted member 518296

Developer of MC Addons Manager
Trophies
XP
@krisie2 It's development kit.
I need one too, after two years of learning, I can't even develop my game because I don't bought the devkit, their distribution have stopped on Developer portal. Please contact me in DM if you have one that you could sell to me :(

krisie2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah so it's an official development kit, gotcha. Pretty sure you're not allowed to sell those outside of Nintendo?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
developer.nintendo.com said:
Latest News
2021.03.25 - About development for Nintendo platforms. (For more information, see here)
(no sign-in required because they want EVERY prospective dev to see it)

They've recently gone beyond just not offering devkits, and flat out say that you can't dev for 3ds/WiiU if you haven't purchased one before 3/25/21.

Sorry about the bad news. I think they could have handled this better by giving more advanced warning.

Last edited by zoogie,

Deleted member 518296

Developer of MC Addons Manager
Trophies
XP
That’s very bad, but I guess that if someone sell me a devkit, I will be able to develop and publish ?
I ask that because someone has an offer on a dev forum :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: