Looking to spread the news about a project

Krikke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As far as I know, Gbatemp is one of the 2 fora where this project has a post: the other is romhacking...
it's about the translationproject of Super robot Taisen OG saga, mugen no frontier Exceed. I've been given the green light on "advertising" the project a bit, but a lot of people together know a lot more sites than me alone.

so I figured I should just ask all of you guys to mention other gamingfora to me where they have a DS-section I could place a post in :) I know quite a lof of people around the web were looking for a translation a few years ago when it was hotter news than it currently is, and now that it's on the way here, I'd like to try and reach out to as many as I can.
I know of a few sites myself, so it is possible you mention one of em, but any help is appreciated :)

if for some reason this kind of post is not allowed or in the wrong place, please do just say so, i'll adjust or delete it :) (if in the wrong place, do please tell me where it does belong)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have a translation, post it in the NDS ROM Hacking and Translations forum. It's probably the place where it'll get the most attention.

Edit: It seems there's already a post for it? Or is your project a different one?

Last edited by Scarlet,

Krikke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you have a translation, post it in the NDS ROM Hacking and Translations forum. It's probably the place where it'll get the most attention.

Edit: It seems there's already a post for it? Or is your project a different one?

Small confusion here: i don't have a project personally. this post specifically is to get people to point me to ther gamingfora where i can spread the news about the translation that's going on.
i considered it a pretty general question, in which case, this looked like the better place to post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64