Luke94 Has Been Eliminated by MIA from FaceBook

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
He sent me this as "digital proof evidence". this is why he can't login here anymore

miaevidence0.jpeg

miaevidence1.PNG
miaevidence2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Luke said:

I guess I knew too much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Knew_Too_Much_(1956_film)

Can Luke's old account be untied from the facebook one so he could get in? That's the question right now I guess.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Oh no, those FBI idiots were supposed to ban YOUR account, not Luke's. I guess since you guys are living together they must've confused yours with his.. :angry:
I'll contact them again :mellow:
My account was banned already in 2008. You're too late to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

So I hope you're glad I managed to work it out for you with one of the moderators here and you got your access restored.

But I find it weird that even your gmail account that you used for this you got locked out of. Unless you had to each time do the phone confirmation. If it locked you out at first due to someone accessing your account like happened with mine before, then its suspicious and the stalkers might be after you now...or the FBI. :mellow:

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I hope you're glad I managed to work it out for you with one of the moderators here and you got your access restored.

But I find it weird that even your gmail account that you used for this you got locked out of. Unless you had to each time do the phone confirmation. If it locked you out at first due to someone accessing your account like happened with mine before, then its suspicious and the stalkers might be after you now...or the FBI. :mellow:
Despite me not being able to change phone number from older into newer one in one of my own emails I am still able to somehow go login into another account. Usually both are still somehow functioning quite properly.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Despite me not being able to change phone number from older into newer one in one of my own emails I am still able to somehow go login into another account. Usually both are still somehow functioning quite properly.
Well "they" didn't know about the other accounts I guess.
Prepare for FBI visit in a week or two then. :mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/NchZ-mHqTb0?si=GSpRRrJ-yLRxQ39E