Luke94 Has Been Eliminated by MIA from FaceBook

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well "they" didn't know about the other accounts I guess.
Prepare for FBI visit in a week or two then. :mellow:
Usually I wouldn’t trust for instance especially american government that much in that case nowadays maybe citizen from any country Europe/European Union or from somewhere else shouldn’t trust government that much because in some cases it’s up to biological parents by reinterpreting quoting some words of my own another friend Adam Muth from social media in Facebook Messenger that parents are for that of such things when it goes that both law and government got corrupted I don’t know I have no idea of how it is in case of military,but maybe occasionally I could be ready at least partially for FBI Agents paying me visit speaking of what if scenario if it really might happen as long as I won’t be interrogated like people from Area 51 after failure of Storming Area 51. I hope it won’t end up that both my own biological parents won’t leave me home alone during summer holidays vacations by flight with plain or car driving to such countries as England,Germany,Netherlands,Czech Republic…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah I know you are not banned in right there. Anyway as for me. I was banned in for instance nowadays Reset Era Forum,Sonic Retro Forum,Sonic Fangames HQ Forum,Sonic Stadium Forum,UnrealSP.org,UT99.org,Beyond Unreal Forum,Jazz2Online Forum,Old Unreal Forum,Beta Archive Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Doom World Forum…etc.
Post automatically merged:

I guess at least digital history traces of my own online activity is going to be automatically merged.
"rogue mod"

can you put us in touch
So I hope that you will consider my own digital offer as doing me a favor to as well. It could be big pleasure to me.

Reactions: x65943

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
what digital offer? what's happening
https://gbatemp.net/threads/you-cant-kill-me.654900/
Hashtag me too movement.
what digital offer? what's happening
To at least take over forums in which I was banned including you so you wouldn’t feel insulted that I didn’t mention you like maybe I might be wrong if I would forget about you.
kill me

Your thread Luke94 Has Been Eliminated by MIA from FaceBook has been viewed over 1,000 times! Enjoy the +10 XP bonus!

• 5 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
5 minutes ago

5 minutes ago

Anyway papa forbids me to talk to strangers. Leave me alone. I was reinterpreting quoting words of mechanical arachnid/robotic spider from Deus Ex Malkavian Mod.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and x65943

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
To at least take over forums in which I was banned including you so you wouldn’t feel insulted that I didn’t mention you like maybe I might be wrong if I would forget about you.
Why would I think that you might forget about me?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why would I think that you might forget about me?
I guess I was banned in even more forums than you. I broke the world record.
and? what is going to happen exactly by then then?
He will snap his own fingers.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-05 225627.png

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
That clock reminds me of something that happened more than ten years ago with D..
When like he set timer to release some files should shit happen to him. Though this is something else.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That clock reminds me of something that happened more than ten years ago with D..
When like he set timer to release some files should shit happen to him. Though this is something else.
Like that email of some furry that you showed me? Something something Armageddon. The End of World. Apocalypse.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: lol BigOnYa I have seen ones with more... it's nuts lol