Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asking the same question over and over will not make a response come any sooner. If someone has an idea of how to help you they will tell you.

Why don't you try giving a little more information. Sysnand version, emunand version, a screenshot of your file\folder structure perhaps? Something to go on other than "Hey my shit's broken help me".

EDIT: Ninja'd
sorry

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't. maybe the software keyboard applet listed on 3dbrew if the right one? I'll try getting it with 3dnus and report back.

Edit: nope, that didn't work :/
What region did you change to? I think the keyboard bug only happens when going from J to U.

I wrote a region change guide that works pretty well but since you seem to know what you are doing I'll give you the quick version.

Do everything you did before but get all of the system updates and merge them together into one updates folder. Overwriting older versions with newer ones.

Example: Put the 4.5 cias in the updates folder, then 5,then 6, 7... If using the N3DS use the O3DS updates until the first version of N3DS then use the N3DS updates. This prevents incomplete region changes which is what you have.

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i cant setup updated sysnand. I have all the right files yet it still shows a black screen. My sysnand verison is 9.2 and my emunand is 10.7. I downloaded the recent Aurei
@Kernalhaxhereicome what version is your sysNAND? Have you downloaded the latest (Au)ReiNand version and the correct firmware.bin and firmware90.bin files? I see the last time they were modified was January and February. Try re-downloading them from the GitHub link.
okay i have redownloaded it and made a new rei folder and it still does not work.Sysnand is 9.2 and my emunand is 10.7
Capture2.PNG

EDIT: put new firmware files still doesnt work :/

Last edited by Kernalhaxhereicome,
Reactions: Odven

Vondosaurusrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What region did you change to? I think the keyboard bug only happens when going from J to U.

I wrote a region change guide that works pretty well but since you seem to know what you are doing I'll give you the quick version.

Do everything you did before but get all of the system updates and merge them together into one updates folder. Overwriting older versions with newer ones.

Example: Put the 4.5 cias in the updates folder, then 5,then 6, 7... If using the N3DS use the O3DS updates until the first version of N3DS then use the N3DS updates. This prevents incomplete region changes which is what you have.

Yeah, I went from J to U, so I'll have to try that, thanks!

Edit: Just use sysupdater to get the files installed right?

Edit2: 3dbrew says the latest keyboard update came in 9.0.0, I think I'll just try getting that and then replacing files with the 10.7 update

Last edited by Vondosaurusrex,

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I went from J to U, so I'll have to try that, thanks!

Edit: Just use sysupdater to get the files installed right?
Yes, you did the region change correctly but I could never get it to work right following the guides that currently exist.

Note: This may give you the O3DS version of face raiders if you have a N3DS. It can be deleted with FBI or fixed by updating through system settings after your region change.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey i cant setup updated sysnand. I have all the right files yet it still shows a black screen. My sysnand verison is 9.2 and my emunand is 10.7. I downloaded the recent Aurei

okay i have redownloaded it and made a new rei folder and it still does not work.Sysnand is 9.2 and my emunand is 10.7View attachment 42495
EDIT: put new firmware files still doesnt work :/
Your sysnand loads without this flag? I just want to be sure.

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you did the region change correctly but I could never get it to work right following the guides that currently exist.

Note: This may give you the O3DS version of face raiders if you have a N3DS. It can be deleted with FBI or fixed by updating through system settings after your region change.

Your sysnand loads without this flag? I just want to be sure.
Yes sysnand loads but if it has updatedsysnand file nothing will load it just hangs at a black screen

also by the way the back light with light up the screen for 2 seconds whe nyou first boot it up then the back light shuts off

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes sysnand loads but if it has updatedsysnand file nothing will load it just hangs at a black screen

also by the way the back light with light up the screen for 2 seconds whe nyou first boot it up then the back light shuts off
Are you using a boot manager?

EDIT: The light is just screen init.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope not using any boot manager i used to use one that used menuhax but i removed it
Do you still have menuhax? If it's set to autoboot and you have the wrong payload it will fail.

With the updatedsysnand file on your sd card turn your system on, count to 2 and then hold the L button.

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you still have menuhax? If it's set to autoboot and you have the wrong payload it will fail.

With the updatedsysnand file on your sd card turn your system on, count to 2 and then hold the L button.
does changing my theme remove menuhax and so what you saying is that menuhax is messing it up

EDIT: what does holding L do

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does changing my theme remove menuhax and so what you saying is that menuhax is messing it up

EDIT: what does holding L do
Menu hax is probably messing it up. I am guessing that you have L set to bypass menu hax but that's just a guess since you can load it while holding L without the flag.

Change your theme and it should fix your problem. That or delete the extdata folder.

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Menu hax is probably messing it up. I am guessing that you have L set to bypass menu hax but that's just a guess since you can load it while holding L without the flag.

Change your theme and it should fix your problem. That or delete the extdata folder.
ok i changed my theme, i dont have a extdata folder so i think menuhax is deleted. Is there anyway to check if it removed menuhax.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The extdata folder is in the Nintendo folder on your sd card. Dig around in there and you will find it. I can't look it up now as I am on a bus on my way to the airport.

In the Nintendo folder there should be two folders that are long strings of numbers. One is for sysnand and the other for emunand(if your nands are not linked). I can't tell you for sure which is which but you should be able to delete the extdata folder in both of them. It will remove themes, folders and things like that.

If that does not fix it then I don't know what's next.

Last edited by Bu2d85,

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The extdata folder is in the Nintendo folder on your sd card. Dig around in there and you will find it. I can't look it up now as I am on a bus on my way to the airport.

In the Nintendo folder there should be two folders that are long strings of numbers. One is for sysnand and the other for emunand(if your nands are not linked). I can't tell you for sure which is which but you should be able to delete the extdata folder in both of them. It will remove themes, folders and things like that.

If that does not fix it then I don't know what's next.
okay i will try that also i just found out that i was used Ctrbootmanager before i had A9LH so i dont know if that is causing a problem tooo

EDIT: i just deleted extdata folders still not working

Last edited by Kernalhaxhereicome,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt28087226/ lmao