Status
Not open for further replies.

Flappyraccoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just to clarify. With aurei 5.0 if my current setup is A9LH 10.7 sysNAND with no emuNAND. When setting up my config menu I can leave "Autoboot SysNAND" and "Use SysNAND FIRM as default (A9LH-only)" unchecked right? Since I deleted the old FIRM files correct? I mean, it boots but just curious if that is the most efficient config or if they should be checked for faster boot times.

Last edited by Flappyraccoon,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love this new release, can finally play Taiko full experience without booting NTR every time. Only screenshots left to say good bye to NTR.

Keep up the amazing work! :)
Just tried the same thing myself with taiko no tatsujin and it works great. This aureinand custom firmware is great. Switched over from rxtools 3.0 beta 2 to this and using decrypt9 with it works great.

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any kind of cheat plugin when?
Screenshot capability when?
Not related, but action replay/gameshark .3dsx/cia when?

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
so what is the point of setting sys firm as default in config does this still protect firm from being overwritten. i selected to use sys firm by default what does it do? and why do we need the option.

you looks confusing about system kernel firmware and firm partition.
on config menu say is kernel firmware. basically most of the custom firmware loading firmware from firmware.bin whitch is on the sd card. we call this firmlaunch. I think you have already known this. however aureinand can select where to load firmware. from system nand or sd card.

so do not mind. aureinand always protecting firm partition with a9lh hax

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
DUMB NOOB QUESTION WITHOUT USING SEARCH ALERT!-
how do i update aureinand on a9lh? i cant understand what anyone is saying over here.
thanks and sorry!
Copy new arm9loaderhax.bin over old one. Delete firm files in aurei folder. U can delete the config or just hold select while turning it on to make sure the settings are how you want them. If you don't have the aureinand arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your sd card you need to use the patcher.

All this has already been stated over the past few pages. Read the wiki linked in the main post it has a bunch of info

Reactions: astronautlevel

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
mv44ci.jpg
Awww...

Last edited by Salamencizer,

MannCo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my, didn't know that now we can play online without the latest firmware. Just tried Smash and it's working flawlessly.

Thanks a lot!

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
"
  • Booting with arm9loaderhax is auto-detected, and whenever you load SysNAND on A9LHall FIRMs are automatically patched to prevent overwriting A9LH or bricking. This also makes you be able to always safely perform a system update from A9LH.
    "

There have been many bricks updating from the settings in Cakes (which has the option to block Firm writes instead of being forced)

okay so i should remember to always have force auto a9lh detection ticked yes? and also autoboot sysNAND?

i currently use 3 options , the cpu thing (n3ds) and the 'use sysNAND firm as default (a9lh)' because i dont use emuNAND.

and lastly the region emulation thing.

so should i tick autoboot into sysnAND and force auto detect a9lh? for safety yes?
so if an update were to come and i would want to update,then i would better have those 2 options ticked yep?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, 5.0 is brilliant, but it seems to have broken DSi games for me. N3DSXL sysnand 10.7; tried it with n3ds speedup on and off, reinstalled the DSi game (Shantae), just hangs on a black screen until forced down. Anyone else try this?

Also DS Flashcart & original DS cartridge won't boot at all (black screen) :wtf:"

Last edited by thaikhoa,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8