M3i Zero F-Core for firmware 1.4x released

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlazerRazor said:
The update is released and I am just happy to be able to do my homebrew on my DSi with the latest firmware. I don't understand all this meaningless bashing.

Same here, but some flash cart users are like avid football supporters and unless you support the same one they do then there is something wrong with you. I personally have no such loyalties. If it does the job I will use it... I have a large number of flash carts and I must admit I prefer the M3 Adapter carts in general but thats just my own personal taste and it wont stop me using another cart if it gets the job done. When my needs change so will the cart I use.

Have fun.

DsHacker14

Trophies
Website
www.arschacks.com
XP
Country
United States
..Danny phantom
frown.gif

hey has anyone heard of a dstti update?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
all the people complaining about slow speeds on this cart and that one...the speed depends on your microsd card and how you formatted it too. If you have a slow microsd you're going to get slower loading times....so you really can't say this or that card is faster unless you have identical microsd's(which every microsd is different and performs different, even if they are from the same manufacturer with the same speed rating) with identical firmwares and the same exact items on the card.

volsfanlocal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iI could use some help! I can't get this to work. I updated the card with the f-core, put the system folder in the root of the micro sd card. I see Danny when I put it in and then I can pull up a list of my backups, but I can't play them. It won't even select them it just sits there. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks!

korngold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benbop1992 said:
CAll me a NecroPoster, but has anyone got the F_CORE.dat file, i cant seem to find it.

Ditto.

Anyone? I have a dead M3i Zero and need the core file. Bought from GBA Temp's partner store, but it doesn't work. Firmware isn't here, on GBA Temp's download section (that I can find), on the mfrs site. Plz help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!