Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
azure0wind said:
yea. im confused. i was saying 'goodbye' by using other words to you Xenon and want to say sorry for you; because i have made you many troubles in the past.
frown.gif
No. (excepting R4Ultra on iPlayer lol) your works are brilliant.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Very sorry to haven't respected MoonShell 2.07 killed commercial ROMs.QUOTE(Xenon++ @ Nov 13 2010, 08:50 AM) No. I just regret not having respected MoonShell 2.07 killed commercial ROMs.
YOU didn't do that... the people who cracked the overlay.dll did,
And it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to show the hypocrisy of some people who get all up in arms over someone doing something they dislike while they themselves do the same thing to someone else.

I honestly wish I knew better why you were leaving so that maybe I wouldn't have to write this out and could respect your choice to leave... but I don't understand why, so I have to ask you to stay. You were easily one of the best programmers active on GBAtemp -- which is the limit of my experience.
If it's because HAL = Pirate and Xenon++ = HAL, so what?
We're practically all 'pirates' here*, if you want to use that term.
'Pirate' is a label used by those who think downloading something is stealing.
piracyisnottheft.jpg

*Making a ROM Dump = Illegal in many of the countries people who visit here live in, thanks to backwards copyright laws made by people who still live in the stone age.

So don't leave Xenon++.
There will always be people who want to watch you fail, don't let them.
They're just jealous that you have better skills or more creativity.

P.S. Fuck antixenon.

Saionji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
T_T I am using M3Wood just last time but i can say your works and what your doing for us was great!
Il be miss you man T_T

And sorry for my English i now its terrible...

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok! now I get it..........

....Actually......Nope! Still confused.

Oh! well. From one thief, pirate, "financially challenged person who likes to tinker with gadgets" to another. It's been fun.

Adios Taiju, and thanks for all your help.

...... Are you sure you won't stay and play? Being called a thief is not exactly the worst thing that could ever happen to you.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i don't know what happened to him. is it because me, my english skill isn't good enough or what? i don't know the story. but, one thing i know is that the other xenon told that the real xenon is a fake?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
azure0wind said:
i don't know what happened to him. is it because me, my english skill isn't good enough or what? i don't know the story. but, one thing i know is that the other xenon told that the real xenon is a fake?
From what I'm to understand:
antixenon posted on 2ch that Xenon++ is a 'pirate' and told people Xenon++ originally went by HAL who used a 'pirated' copy of a compiler to do PC apps.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiju, i wish to see and test one day XenoShell from you.
The best homebrew menu i have ever seen should have a GUI.

Now for the rest, i have no advice to tell you.
Those anti-xenon seems to be bad. Denounce someone in a Japanese public forum is something i've never seen before.
Your country got very strange people able to do the best and also the worst.

I just hope they will let you peaceful now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...