Homebrew Mario Kart 8 Ultimate, download the alpha now! 104 additional courses to the base game!

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I downloaded the file and i ran the plugin loader, along with updating my game and got all the DLC. However, my wii u kept crashing whenever i try to load it. I get the "an exeption of type 2 appeared" and then a load of gibberish. Can you or anyone help me?
This is not built for the latest update that fixed online. Downgrade to the previous version if you can, and then decline to update in the future if you intend to keep using this mod.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

MikaDubbz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use FTPiiU to just replace the MK8 files permanently with this?
You could do that, but the additional courses would't hold. Only the stuff that could be accomplished with just SDcafiine would hold (different racers, karts, and general flair).

Nukatha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is a aroma port being worked on?
Just stating the obvious here, but for long-term online with this mod, Aroma looks like it will be essential for Pretendo online play, alongside the 4.2.0 patch for safety.
The actual security patch wasn't very large, has anyone investigated to see what it would take to rebuild course mods?

Asuratomique

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I've been working on your great modpack for 3 days now but I can't get it to work. When I launch the game with the plugin activated (which is in the root of the SD card) the game displays Mario Kart 8 Ultimate and crashes with a black screen and an exception of type 2 occurs. I am in version 64 on Mario Kart I don't understand I reinstalled all the hack of my Wii U all the plugins, 3 times the game I tried in USA version and the PAL version with your technique in the readme. impossible to make it work... :(
Post automatically merged:

Help ! :creep:

Last edited by Asuratomique,

Doumdoum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I've been working on your great modpack for 3 days now but I can't get it to work. When I launch the game with the plugin activated (which is in the root of the SD card) the game displays Mario Kart 8 Ultimate and crashes with a black screen and an exception of type 2 occurs. I am in version 64 on Mario Kart I don't understand I reinstalled all the hack of my Wii U all the plugins, 3 times the game I tried in USA version and the PAL version with your technique in the readme. impossible to make it work... :(
Post automatically merged:

Help ! :creep:
I think you have the wrong mario kart update version

DueQWERY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I'm new in the modding of wii u and I have tried to download this mod. I have tiramisu on a physical wii u and I live in Europe. I changed the name of the folders as written in the readme document and I tried to start the game but it gives an exception error (in the link). I don't know how to solve this, my main interest is having the maps.
I've also seen that someone talks about sdcafine, but I didn't use it anywere, should I have used it for this mod in particular?
I also added the "put in root folder for europe" file, but it doesn't completely overwrite the "ee" file, it merges and I don't know if it needs to be ue or ee.
thanks for the help! :)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone please create a mirror on archive.org? Maybe even OP?

Just in case.

I'm currently not at home to do it myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto