Emulation Mario Maker freezing/crashing after title screen?

GoldenSun3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've bought the GPD Win, and saw a video of someone playing Mario Maker on it, so I decided to try it out. Except the game doesn't respond to any input and then stalls at the title screen after the special daily animation. I did get it to say "creating save data" once, but it doesn't go past that.

I read that you're supposed to download somebody's save to get it to work, but none of the saves I've tried have changed anything. I saw a video of someone running it, so I know it should be able to at least run.

Can someone that has managed to get it working upload your entire "emulatorSave" folder that the save is supposed to go in? I just want to see how it runs.

GoldenSun3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out what was going on. Cemu 1.6.1 and Cemu 1.6.2 don't work on the GPD Win (at least for Mario Maker), but Cemu 1.6.0 does with some graphical glitches.

It's still a pain to get past the tutorial with a black bar covering up the bottom half of the level editor, so it would still be helpful if someone uploaded their "emulatorsave" folder.

TechyTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That actually cool what gpd can so far. i been look at their barnd for quite a while and its really cool that it can play cemu better than my laptop :b

GoldenSun3DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That actually cool what gpd can so far. i been look at their barnd for quite a while and its really cool that it can play cemu better than my laptop :b

Keep in mind that this was just Mario Maker, and the NSMBU courses ran much slower than the others.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I need to get around to changing my sig lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • B
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    B @ btjunior: erm, what the sigma?