Menudo released along with an apology.

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SifJar said:
lewyp1 said:
sorry for the noob question but do i put everything in the rar file onto my r4 for it to work?
You don't need _aio or akaio.nds. And you can rename akmenu4.nds to menudo.nds if you don't want it to autoboot, or rename it to the name of your cards kernel to have it autoboot. ROM loading won't work without a little bit of work (not sure exactly what you'd have to do, and I don't care about this part).

cheers
wink.gif

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
emmm....forgive my ignorance and naiiveness but......i do recall something about menudo supporting rom loading natively for a designated cart...... i'm just wondering is this true or not.....

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
45gc said:
emmm....forgive my ignorance and naiiveness but......i do recall something about menudo supporting rom loading natively for a designated cart...... i'm just wondering is this true or not.....
It was true at one point, then it was changed to just use external means such as YSMenu and AKAIO

thakadesign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where I put the music player to play on the menu? and my psp theme liquid is buggy when someone knows what can be?
how do I activate the moonshell that is off?
I use the r4 III updgrate boot and load all roms and games ...
grateful.
laugh.gif

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
lewyp1 said:
sorry for the noob question but do i put everything in the rar file onto my r4 for it to work?
You don't need _aio or akaio.nds. And you can rename akmenu4.nds to menudo.nds if you don't want it to autoboot, or rename it to the name of your cards kernel to have it autoboot. ROM loading won't work without a little bit of work (not sure exactly what you'd have to do, and I don't care about this part).

To use YSMenu's loader open __menudo/donors and rename nds.ini to nds.akaio.ini and then rename nds.ysmenu.ini to nds.ini

Crazzy1 said:
Is anyone gonna continue this project?
Possibly, You know any DS C Coders willing it pick it up? I'm looking for people to join a team.

where I put the music player to play on the menu? and my psp theme liquid is buggy when someone knows what can be?
how do I activate the moonshell that is off?
I use the r4 III updgrate boot and load all roms and games ...
grateful.
The Moonshell can be changed to run in the menu through the configuration, just look through and mess with it
happy.gif
Music Player on the menu doesn't work as it was a feature that was ripped from the release due to it not working.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Skyline969 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I will be making a Supercard DSone(i) Version in a bit
PM me the link to it once you're done and it's working and I'll throw it onto the site as well.
You shall be getting a PM in a couple of minutes, I am almost done

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
PM me the link to it once you're done and it's working and I'll throw it onto the site as well.
Try using the newly implemented submission form on the website, I want to see how it's going to work.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Skyline969 said:
Skyline969 said:
Try using the newly implemented submission form on the website, I want to see how it's going to work.
Just sent it.
I do need someone to test out to make sure the soft-reset works. Mine doesn't work, but my Supercard has been giving me shit lately and I might need a new one

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
Skyline969 said:
Just sent it.
I do need someone to test out to make sure the soft-reset works. Mine doesn't work, but my Supercard has been giving me shit lately and I might need a new one
Well, the submission works just fine. I'll work right now on getting up onto the site.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Skyline969 said:
Well, the submission works just fine. I'll work right now on getting up onto the site.
That is good. I will poke around to make sure it's not Menudo that it's busted on my card.

Still if someone with a Supercard DSone(i) could you please test it out, when it is put up to make sure it works. I can't seem to confirm if it works or not on mine

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Great homebrew, thanks!
bow.gif

But I'm having a issue: how I load ROMs without the autoboot (renaming akmenu4.nds to something else)? When I load a rom, it boots to the AKAIO menu.
unsure.gif

Thanks!

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ruffy94 said:
Great homebrew, thanks!
bow.gif

But I'm having a issue: how I load ROMs without the autoboot (renaming akmenu4.nds to something else)? When I load a rom, it boots to the AKAIO menu.
unsure.gif

Thanks!
Try using the copy of MENUdo for the AceKard from my website. Link's in my signature.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ruffy94 said:
Great homebrew, thanks!
bow.gif

unsure.gif

Thanks!
Download the latest version, Here
It uses the latest AKAIO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now