Menudo released along with an apology.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those with akAIO who want cheats. Choose the liquid theme as it is easier to navigate then choose explore card. Double click the akmenu.nds file in the root and hold down B to prevent autorun. This will place you back in the akIAO menu where you can change the cheats or adjust other game settings. Soft reset should place you back in Menudo otherwise hard reset.

It is an interesting frontend. I think I still prefer using moonshell as a frontend it is just unfortunate this option has been closed to many with the burying of the Xenon wrappers and loaders.

Now there is an interesting project. If anyone could get the loaders / forwarders from menudo to work on moonshell2 as a replacement for Taiju's forbidden files, we could then resurrect the MAIO projects.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mantis41 said:
For those with akAIO who want cheats. Choose the liquid theme as it is easier to navigate then choose explore card. Double click the akmenu.nds file in the root and hold down B to prevent autorun. This will place you back in the akIAO menu where you can change the cheats or adjust other game settings. Soft reset should place you back in Menudo otherwise hard reset.

It is an interesting frontend. I think I still prefer using moonshell as a frontend it is just unfortunate this option has been closed to many with the burying of the Xenon wrappers and loaders.

Now there is an interesting project. If anyone could get the loaders / forwarders from menudo to work on moonshell2 as a replacement for Taiju's forbidden files, we could then resurrect the MAIO projects.
Too work for something that can be done easier, just go into your games, click on a game, hold B and there you go.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Mantis41 said:

Too work for something that can be done easier, just go into your games, click on a game, hold B and there you go.
Forehead slap!! Thanks cat boy.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mantis41 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Mantis41 said:

Forehead slap!! Thanks cat boy.
No problem
happy.gif

Sonik121

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tested it on my TTDS with YsMenu and it's pretty awesome. Some minor things i've found:
I can't load any roms
When trying to load moonshell 2.10 through the multimedia section i cant press it
Garbled Text here and there

I'm pretty sure they've been posted but yeh.
Anyway THIS IS AWESOME
biggrin.gif
i hope a group or someone keeps developing this. I've heard Shadow and some people are, is this true?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick note for anyone using an Acekard and having a DLDI issue with moonshell. Just use the hold B while loading game trick to get to AKAIO. Once there, you can simply navigate moonshell and load from there.

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a R4 SDHC with YSmenu. When I try to launch games from MENuDO it goes to a pink upper screen and black lower then freezes there. I changed the ini files as suggested but can't seem to get it to work right. What have I done wrong?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
player594 said:
I use a R4 SDHC with YSmenu. When I try to launch games from MENuDO it goes to a pink upper screen and black lower then freezes there. I changed the ini files as suggested but can't seem to get it to work right. What have I done wrong?
Try the Generic version of MENUdo from the site in my sig.

Also, thanks to GBAtemp's very own Rockstar, there is now a localized version of MENUdo for the R4i Ultra on the site.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
player594 said:

Also, thanks to GBAtemp's favorite gay catboy, there is now a localized version of MENUdo for the R4i Ultra on the site.

Thanks to my legendary tl;dr'ing skills, I must ask...

Do I still have to do what whos_next said on your Acekard version of menuDO?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
player594 said:

Also, thanks to GBAtemp's favorite gay catboy, there is now a localized version of MENUdo for the R4i Ultra on the site.
Um I put that

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
Skyline969 said:
player594 said:

Um I put that
My bad! Got my submissions mixed up.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
Rockstar said:
Skyline969 said:
player594 said:

Um I put that
My bad! Got my submissions mixed up.
I am gonna submit something people will love

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
I am gonna submit something people will love
A three-headed monkey?
biggrin.gif
Btw, hows that faq you were planning on doing?

Ryukouki said:
You lazy ass. Type what you see above.
Funny.
tongue.gif

LightyKD said:
Quick note for anyone using an Acekard and having a DLDI issue with moonshell.
Really? Changing the donor ini to: loadHomebrewAsWell=1
Would make AKAIO load it instead, that's a quick fix. But I think if the Moonshell ran from the multimedia menu or something, it wont dldi it.
QUOTE(A Gay Little Catboy @ Jan 22 2011, 04:58 PM)
How do I go about making themes for this? Has there been a program made yet to help create themes?
Theme scripting can be done in real time, just press L look around the programs found in the left side. One of the worse things that was lost in the wiki, are the tutorials that helps people to theme. >_< The 8 BMP filetypes are quite complex to understand without them. Although, they can be saved thanks to the backup of the database i found. I think shadoweo's team is trying to recover it as we speak.

I'll be releasing a new package later, together with the new build. (changes pink to black, and allows manual selection of server) Can I use the loaders you guys submitted? I'll credit them.
smile.gif
Sucks, I cant make Wood compatible, hearing that YWG is gonna add an autorun feature makes it possible in the next releases tho. WAIO seems possible tho, but thanks to the author leaving the scene, I cannot do that. Nevertheless, I bet people could make it compatible tho, and upload it.
P.S. One funny thing I noticed
tongue.gif
The page already reached 20+ pages, but there are no videos or whatsoever to show people what this is. ROFL xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto