Menudo released along with an apology.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only it were possible to run MENUdo through No$GBA or something (or is it?). That would make for an easy video. Had I a good quality video camera, I'd make a vid myself.

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
SoulAnger said:
I'll be releasing a new package later, together with the new build. (changes pink to black, and allows manual selection of server) Can I use the loaders you guys submitted? I'll credit them.
smile.gif
Sucks, I cant make Wood compatible, hearing that YWG is gonna add an autorun feature makes it possible in the next releases tho. WAIO seems possible tho, but thanks to the author leaving the scene, I cannot do that. Nevertheless, I bet people could make it compatible tho, and upload it.
P.S. One funny thing I noticed
tongue.gif
The page already reached 20+ pages, but there are no videos or whatsoever to show people what this is. ROFL xD

So, now that SoulAnger seems to be recovered his energy and the scene have recognized the great work did...
lecture.gif
:

bow.gif
bow.gif
PLEASE, Xenon++/Taiju, RETURN TO THE SCENE!!!!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif

SoulAnger MENUdo + Taiju loaders = BEST All-In-One EVER.
yaynds.gif
And also it's too sad that a programer genius be quiet so many time
frown.gif

I don't forget the other colaborators: Good Job!

Lite off topic (or not
unsure.gif
) WTF is the final name of MENUdo? (so many variants
wtf.gif
)

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SoulAnger said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
How do I go about making themes for this? Has there been a program made yet to help create themes?
Theme scripting can be done in real time, just press L look around the programs found in the left side. One of the worse things that was lost in the wiki, are the tutorials that helps people to theme. >_< The 8 BMP filetypes are quite complex to understand without them. Although, they can be saved thanks to the backup of the database i found. I think shadoweo's team is trying to recover it as we speak.
I figured out how to get there, now I am poking around to make it work for me

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I packaged together menuDO with all the apps that can be launched in the various menus (the WiFi menu, the Accessories menu and the Multimedia menu). It includes:
  • DSOrganize 3.2
  • Comic Book DS 3.0
  • MoonShell 1.71 (MoonShell 2 doesn't work on my card, I edited the menu image too)
  • ClIRC

(This was made using the 0.1a release, so not quite cutting edge. I'm sure someone will take the idea and update it in another package though)

Enjoy: http://mir.cr/RRN5WOY9

EDIT: I also removed most of the themes for a smaller download.

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
SifJar said:
I packaged together menuDO with all the apps that can be launched in the various menus (the WiFi menu, the Accessories menu and the Multimedia menu). It includes:
  • DSOrganize 3.2
  • Comic Book DS 3.0
  • MoonShell 1.71 (MoonShell 2 doesn't work on my card, I edited the menu image too)
  • ClIRC

(This was made using the 0.1a release, so not quite cutting edge. I'm sure someone will take the idea and update it in another package though)

what is your flashcart?
where is the folder moonshll?
You can put the folder moonshll inside the folder DATA!

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
player594 said:
I use a R4 SDHC with YSmenu. When I try to launch games from MENuDO it goes to a pink upper screen and black lower then freezes there. I changed the ini files as suggested but can't seem to get it to work right. What have I done wrong?
Try the Generic version of MENUdo from the site in my sig.

Also, thanks to GBAtemp's very own Rockstar, there is now a localized version of MENUdo for the R4i Ultra on the site.

I tried what you suggested but it still does the same thing.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
player594 said:
Skyline969 said:
player594 said:
I use a R4 SDHC with YSmenu. When I try to launch games from MENuDO it goes to a pink upper screen and black lower then freezes there. I changed the ini files as suggested but can't seem to get it to work right. What have I done wrong?
Try the Generic version of MENUdo from the site in my sig.

Also, thanks to GBAtemp's very own Rockstar, there is now a localized version of MENUdo for the R4i Ultra on the site.

I tried what you suggested but it still does the same thing.
Did you DLDI patch the generic .nds file?

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did. It may be because mine is a SDHC R4. YSmenu is tricky to get working on it.

On a side note. Anyone wanting to make a clear vid of Menudo working can use the latest compiled version of DesMume. I can make one if you need it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amaro said:
SifJar said:
  • DSOrganize 3.2
  • Comic Book DS 3.0
  • ClIRC

what is your flashcart?
where is the folder moonshll?
You can put the folder moonshll inside the folder DATA!

My cart is Max Media Dock. No loaders were included for any cards, and I did not know that moonshl could go in the DATA folder and forgot to include it at all. My bad. I'll fix it with the 0.1b release.

EDIT: Updated: http://mir.cr/QL5HALOC - Now has menuDO 0.1b, as well as the moonshl folder in the DATA folder.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Updating the website with all of the localizations I have on hand to date. If you don't see it up there in 45 minutes, send me a submission with your localization using the form on the site.
EDIT: All of them should be up and working. If not, let me know (and submit a fix if you're so inclined)

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
Menudo for M3Real v01c

http://filetrip.net/f23731-menudo_m3real-01c.html

This version has fixed the problem in YSMenu.ini file because the file NDS.ini was incomplete in donors folder.
And this gave rise to that could not activate the cheats when they had holded the B button.
Was kept the original name of the boot (_DS_MENU.DAT) and now is on the route of the microSD to be easier to update.

...enjoy!
yaynds.gif

PS: This should work in M3iZero!

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amaro said:
ff6man said:
I tried this on my R4 Using The R4 Build But im stuck at the loading screen.Can someone please help me?
you have to use this tool to code for the R4!

http://filetrip.net/f977-r4denc.html
Uh sorry If im acting stupid but,After i extract This Do i drag the _DS_Menu.Dat Into That Program Then Take the _DS_MENU.DAT.DEC File And Rename it to _DS_MENU.DAT And Drag that to my r4?

amaro

Trophies
XP
Country
ff6man said:
amaro said:
ff6man said:
I tried this on my R4 Using The R4 Build But im stuck at the loading screen.Can someone please help me?
you have to use this tool to code for the R4!

http://filetrip.net/f977-r4denc.html
Uh sorry If im acting stupid but,After i extract This Do i drag the _DS_Menu.Dat Into That Program Then Take the _DS_MENU.DAT.DEC File And Rename it to _DS_MENU.DAT And Drag that to my r4?
drag into r4enc and rename
_DS_MENU.DAT.DAT to _DS_MENU.DAT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto