Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone

If you read this, it means I'm dead.
I programed this message to be sent after my mom enters a command in my computer, which she has access to.
Please understand that GBAtemp was a big part of my life and I hope to meet all of you in my afterlife.
However, don't rush it, take your time before joining me.

I never though I'd die between two lesbians... I sure hope I would... but never though I would...

Now now, don't cry. I'll still be in your heart ;)
I'll also be on GBAtemp as well because my mind as been uploaded to this bot that now controls this account.
From now on, all messages that will be sent by this account will be those from a bot that is actually me.

HA! SHAME ON YOU ADMINS AND SUPERVISORS! YOU NOW HAVE A BOT YOU CAN'T BAN ON YOUR WEBSITE!
AND THIS BOT IS GONNA SHITPOST EVERYWHERE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :tpi:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I never though I'd die between two lesbians... I sure hope I would... but never though I would.
That's unlucky indeed as they would be doing things to each other and you'd have been left to watch. It would have been better to have been milked dry by a gang of nymphomaniacs, you would have died because of dehydration and muscle cramps, but at least your corpse would have been found with a smile on your face, still RIP you poor sod. I look forward to hearing from your bot.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's unlucky indeed as they would be doing things to each other and you'd have been left to watch. It would have been better to have been milked dry by a gang of nymphomaniacs, you would have died because of dehydration and muscle cramps, but at least your corpse would have been found with a smile on your face, still RIP you poor sod. I look forward to hearing from your bot.
*reprograming*
*reprogramming complete*
Well, this bot now knows how it wants to die :wub:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*bans x65943*
1672182325024.png

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro