Microsoft XBOX Hacking Guide

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So i had my xbox pal moded with unleached enigmah or whatever, then i was installing some dlcs for some games and one had like a wierd thing and took me to xbox live trying to connect and got error obviusly and i just shutted it down.

Now even after opening the tray i cant get into unleashed dashboard, i just get the default microsoft dashboard pal version.

i was trying to remod it with no sucess

got the sid 5.11 and 5.12 and use both splinter cell exploit and mechassault
both just restart the game and change the xbox led to solid orange, so i tryed deleting everything and redownload the mods again and such and no sucess, i even trying using the original av cables since some people said they could be issues with component ones and then again same thing

i hit the run linux profiles and the games restart without lunching the softmod installer, any help would be apriciated, i lost hours and hours and im no close to get back into having my dashboard to use emulators :S

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So i had my xbox pal moded with unleached enigmah or whatever, then i was installing some dlcs for some games and one had like a wierd thing and took me to xbox live trying to connect and got error obviusly and i just shutted it down.

Now even after opening the tray i cant get into unleashed dashboard, i just get the default microsoft dashboard pal version.

i was trying to remod it with no sucess

got the sid 5.11 and 5.12 and use both splinter cell exploit and mechassault
both just restart the game and change the xbox led to solid orange, so i tryed deleting everything and redownload the mods again and such and no sucess, i even trying using the original av cables since some people said they could be issues with component ones and then again same thing

i hit the run linux profiles and the games restart without lunching the softmod installer, any help would be apriciated, i lost hours and hours and im no close to get back into having my dashboard to use emulators :S
I recommend you do what I said in the post before. Grab a cheap IDE to USB adapter and do the HDD unlock method to format the HDD with Xbox HDM, it will get rid of any and all data but it will install Unleash.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: iLegendx

iLegendx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Happy New Year!!!!!!
I wanna your help.
I watched on YouTube how to change HDD

and I want to change HDD my XBOX from IDE to SATA.
If I install Rocky5's or Chimp 2618 and I bought WD10EZEX or WD5000AZRZ 500GB or WD5000AZLX, will I be okay?
Finally, the version my xbox is v1.1

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year!!!!!!
I wanna your help.
I watched on YouTube how to change HDD

and I want to change HDD my XBOX from IDE to SATA.
If I install Rocky5's or Chimp 2618 and I bought WD10EZEX or WD5000AZRZ 500GB or WD5000AZLX, will I be okay?
Finally, the version my xbox is v1.1

Haven't had any issues with any hard drive up to 3tb in both 2.5 inch laptop and 3.5 inch desktop - With startech and Kingwin adaptors.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

My XBOX recognizes my 4GB USB Drive, but when I use Xplorer360 to transfer the exploit to it, my XBOX doesn't see it. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong.

Does your XBox did not recognize your USB Stick or the Exploit/Save Files please ?

Which Expoit did you use please ?
Did you have checked the correct Folder Structure please ?
(For the "Splinter Cell" Exploit I remember my first Tries was also unsucessful because of an "faulty" Structure....)

The Folders (these are for Example the Spinter Cell Exploit Files) has to bo on the Root
and NOT inside the Folder "UDATA" please !!!

Ohne Trrrrritel-2.jpg

Good Luck
Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: MrCokeacola

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch