Gaming Modnation Racers Vita

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, with my financial delimas, I will be able to only get one PSV launch title, and it'll be Modnation Racers. Cross gameplay and sharing with PS3, graphics that rival PS3, enhanced editors of all kinds, it's a Modnation Racer fan's dream. Anyone else with me here?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is Modnation Racers!?
All kidding aside, I want this game. It's most likely not gonna be my first Vita game though.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
All kidding aside, I want this game. It's most likely not gonna be my first Vita game though.

Just by guessing from your signature..... Is your first game going to be LittleBigPlanet Vita?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
GameWinner said:

Just by guessing from your signature..... Is your first game going to be LittleBigPlanet Vita?
I was kinda gonna wait for Persona 4, but yeah.

Net_Bastard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely LOVED the first game. The career mode was like what would happen if Diddy Kong Racing fucked Tony Hawk's Underground and had a baby. The online mode was also addicting as hell. I think that the Vita's touch screen will definitely make track creating easier, which is good because my main problem with the first game was that the level creation was so hard to master and I could only really make a level that a skilled player could probably drift all the way through because of the awful "drive a steamroller to create a course" mechanic.

Is it seriously a launch title!? Count me in. I really want this game. I just hope that they also improved the mod creation a bit.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first PSP game took a bit of time to grow to but if you do, it's actually a lot of fun. The racing seems fine after a while and the creation aspects were always solid. It'll be nice to see a game that can be more appealing than the original PSP one and offer enough new stuff to make it worthwhile.

It could easily be my launch title purchase if it's there, outside of maybe Ruin.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember hearing on various respectable websites (IGN, Gamespot, etc) that Vita will have around 18 launch titles, most of which are big name third party ones. Modnation Racers was among the lineup, yes. Joe was right that LBP was not however.

Reactions: 1 person

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt say its a launch title
its just announced games, the date of the article is the same day of sony's E3 conference

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modnation Racers Vita looks great, but I don't think I'll get it. I tried the first one for quite a while, but I could just never... really like it.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
its just announced games, the date of the article is the same day of sony's E3 conference

Did you even read it?

QUOTESony has also let us in on which games will be available either at, or shortly after the PS Vita launches, and the list looks good. Included are titles from Sony’s own properties, including LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, WipeOut 2048, and Ruin.
If it isn't a launch title, it'll be close to one.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
I dont think it will be a lunch title (LBP isnt either as of the current status)

Xuphor said:
I remember hearing on various respectable websites (IGN, Gamespot, etc) that Vita will have around 18 launch titles, most of which are big name third party ones. Modnation Racers was among the lineup, yes. Joe was right that LBP was not however.

QUOTE(Joe88 @ Sep 4 2011, 08:09 PM)

To these quotes I point you to the OFFICIAL PS VITA website.
http://us.playstation.com/psvita/games-and-media/
Which indeed says that BOTH games are launch titles.
Screen%20Shot%202011-09-04%20at%208.42.12%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202011-09-04%20at%208.42.12%20PM.png

OOPS will fix this
Why is it showing the same picture on my screen is that just me or everyone?
Well both are there on the website listed as Hardware launch anyhow.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before vita got delayed they both said 2012 release date (with the vita having a holiday 2011 release date)
but I guess since it coming out in 2012 now they will be launch titles

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
After reading online, I might get this.

I hope for more games to be cross platform with PS3 thou. I have increasing number of friends playing PS3 now.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
before vita got delayed they both said 2012 release date (with the vita having a holiday 2011 release date)
but I guess since it coming out in 2012 now they will be launch titles
Its been that way even before the launch I know becasue many people have had the same Launch title debate countless times over but thats not relevant.

Modnation Racers is a game I liked but I don't think I'll get it for the Vita probably will only be getting 1 game but if I get two they will be
1.LittleBigPlanet
2.Gravity Daze

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
l regret trading in my ps3 modnation racers. I got the psp version from the welcome back program ,but cant put it on my psp because its hacked. I'll have to pick this up for the vita.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
l regret trading in my ps3 modnation racers. I got the psp version from the welcome back program ,but cant put it on my psp because its hacked. I'll have to pick this up for the vita.
You can use PRO-B9 and access PSN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklRDirsON4