ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So firstly, I must apologise for the lack of updates regarding the first episode of moozxy and ShadowXP's Special Features and Fads. We actually had some pretty good content recorded, with Hadrian as a guest, but I've decided to abandon it. Now now, here me out before you throw shit at me.

All was going well until last Thursday. moozxy was refusing to come on Skype. I say refusing, but to be fair on his behalf he was only saying he couldn't due to mic problems and people being around. That's fair enough, but then he started just ignoring me on MSN when I mentioned it, going offline etc. etc. which really pissed me off, me and Hadrian were really looking forward to getting the podcast out there.

Now for the twist in our story... me and moozxy exchanged mobile numbers a while back. I'd agreed to come down to Southampton for a meetup this Halloween weekend, and we were discussing it on Skype, but of course he was refusing to come online, so we arranged it by text message. I got the train Saturday morning, only to be quite frankly disturbed as by who met me at the train station.

A girl approached me when I left the station, saying 'Tom?' and I was like...

oh my god, oh my god. moozxy is a girl.

MOOZXY WAS A FRICKIN' GIRL. MAN, SHE SOUNDED LIKE A GUY ON SKYPE. I SERIOUSLY MEAN THAT. I do have some recordings I guess I could upload out of spite... damn it.

I thought me and moozxy were friends, y'know? Damnit, moozxy. You haven't only betrayed me and the rest of this beautiful community, you've betrayed yourself and the people around you.

Fuck you, gal.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is true. I have actually known since the summer, when moozxy and I first became friends. I never thought anything of it when we first started talking on MSN (she came on webcam once to show me her Gundam model she bought in Korea), and if you look at some of my old posts from the summer, I actually call moozxy a 'she', but when she noticed I was doing this, she asked me nicely not to do it, because she didn't want the attention that other girls on this site receive, she said she just wanted to be one of the guys.

I think that you guys (ShadowXP) are overreacting to this. Whether a guy or a girl, moozxy still makes quality posts and is hilarious, much funnier than some of the guys from this forum. If you're pissed at her for wanting to avoid unnessicary attention, then you need to grow up

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
This is true. I have actually known since the summer, when moozxy and I first became friends. I never thought anything of it when we first started talking on MSN (she came on webcam once to show me her Gundam model she bought in Korea), and if you look at some of my old posts from the summer, I actually call moozxy a 'she', but when she noticed I was doing this, she asked me nicely not to do it, because she didn't want the attention that other girls on this site receive, she said she just wanted to be one of the guys.

I think that you guys (ShadowXP) are overreacting to this. Whether a guy or a girl, moozxy still makes quality posts and is hilarious, much funnier than some of the guys from this forum. If you're pissed at her for wanting to avoid unnessicary attention, then you need to grow up
Might be overreacting, but I still thing this is a group troll lol
tongue.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It really should not matter the gender of someone especially online. People really need to start growing up a bit.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wtf Shadow this is srsly uncalled for. Why do you think I actually came out to meet you in the end? I could've just made up an excuse and cancelled the meet. It was because I truly thought we were friends and we'd have a laugh since we got on quite well online.
Why do you think I pretended to be a guy in the first place? So jerks like you wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.
When I see all the stupid attention tinyt gets and what War and Twiffles used to get, I was honestly glad that I chose to put my gender as male, who wants that kind of shit?

This forum truley became an almost second life for me. All my close friends are pretty much all guys, I just have more in common with them, but I was sick of all the looks I'd get when hanging out with a bunch of guys, you know all know what I'm talking about. When I came online I felt I could truly be myself without being restricted by what other people thought.

Finally, thanks to science for keeping this a secret and for understanding.
A fuck you to shadow, the comment about my voice really hurt, there was no need for it.. no need for any of this.
I really don't know if I'm going to stay here on gbatemp now. Like I said, I really don't need the kind of shit tinyt gets for being a girl online.

This is goodbye for now gbatemp, thanks for making it fun while it lasted.

IainDS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I just heard from moozxy of what happened.
I'm actually one of her close froms irl, we went to school together, and I know how consious she is about her voice, that really was a dick move there.

Moozxy is a very self conscious girl, and I knew how much she loved this forum since it allowed her to be herself.
Thanks for ruining it for her ShadowXP

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow Shadow...way to respect people's values.

I simply don't understand why you couldn't have done the mature thing when you met her...say something like..."Oh hey...so you're moozxy...I bit unexpected but its a pleasure to meet you..." Then you simply go about your business...why does it matter whether she's a gal or not? We are all people with our own inner values.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You lot are just trying to get in her pants! For all you know I already have a girlfriend and she is WAY hotter than moozxy!

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowXP said:
You lot are just trying to get in her pants! For all you know I already have a girlfriend and she is WAY hotter than moozxy!

I really could care less, but being an asshole about a situation makes you cool huh?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight..

moozxy said:
wtf Shadow this is srsly uncalled for. Why do you think I actually came out to meet you in the end? I could've just made up an excuse and cancelled the meet. It was because I truly thought we were friends and we'd have a laugh since we got on quite well online.
Why do you think I pretended to be a guy in the first place? So jerks like you wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.
When I see all the stupid attention tinyt gets and what War and Twiffles used to get, I was honestly glad that I chose to put my gender as male, who wants that kind of shit?

This forum truley became an almost second life for me. All my close friends are pretty much all guys, I just have more in common with them, but I was sick of all the looks I'd get when hanging out with a bunch of guys, you know all know what I'm talking about. When I came online I felt I could truly be myself without being restricted by what other people thought.

Finally, thanks to science for keeping this a secret and for understanding.
A fuck you to shadow, the comment about my voice really hurt, there was no need for it.. no need for any of this.
I really don't know if I'm going to stay here on gbatemp now. Like I said, I really don't need the kind of shit tinyt gets for being a girl online.

This is goodbye for now gbatemp, thanks for making it fun while it lasted.
War is a girl? I thought War was a guy.
wtf.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Raiyu245 said:
So let me get this straight..

War is a girl? I thought War was a guy.
wtf.gif
War is a guy

I don't really care whether or not moozxy is a girl, moozxy is moozxy no matter what someone says.

I didn't join Gbatemp to look for girls, I joined because I wanted to meet people with similar minds. If I want to meet girls then the best way is just to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh