Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
After a bit of thought...see how we're all mushing over moozxy and feeling sorry for her...isn't all this attention exactly what she didn't want?

I do not feel sorry for anyone however, I do think it was a dick move on Shadows part which it was... No matter what even if gender was not involved its still breaking confidentiality between two "friends".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah shit no, don't tell me that I'm gonna have to edit my bit for the Tempcast again am I?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Hadrian why dont you lock this thread?
frown.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ask you all: how can you trust someone if they lie to you from the first place? Don't you hate liars? moozxy could have come out clean to me but no, she just had to hide away her secret until I found out for myself. Friends don't do that sort of thing to each other! Why are you all hating on me? I've been here longer that you newbies!

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowXP said:
I ask you all: how can you trust someone if they lie to you from the first place? Don't you hate liars? moozxy could have come out clean to me but no, she just had to hide away her secret until I found out for myself. Friends don't do that sort of thing to each other! Why are you all hating on me? I've been here longer that you newbies!
That you newbies?
From the first place?

Yes I hate liars, however I do not see how they lied to you. They did not say "hey im a guy yo". If they would have said such... yes that would have been a lie. You did not have to come here and make a huge ass deal about it. Now I know not to come to you for discretion.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Banger said:
ShadowXP said:
That you newbies?
From the first place?

Yes I hate liars, however I do not see how they lied to you. They did not say "hey im a guy yo". If they would have said such... yes that would have been a lie. You did not have to come here and make a huge ass deal about it. Now I know not to come to you for discretion.

Dude, firstly, I don't know who the hell you are so really, I'm not hurt if you don't come to me for discretion or whatever the hell you're on about. Secondly, she's said she's a guy many a time. OK?
smile.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, there's only one thing i admire about you now, that is your guts. I wonder how you worked up the courage to still post here when you have already hurt someone else's feelings. If you still have a heart, stop, stop posting in this thread and wait for a mod to close it. If you still insist, there's nothing more i can say...

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowXP said:
Banger said:
ShadowXP said:
That you newbies?
From the first place?

Dude, firstly, I don't know who the hell you are so really, I'm not hurt if you don't come to me for discretion or whatever the hell you're on about. Secondly, she's said she's a guy many a time. OK?
smile.gif

I have not seen such proof. However it was obviously a good choice not to tell you as you would have just made a different thread about it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't know how I missed this!

Revealing private information about other members without their permission is specifically forbidden, even the forum rules tell you that!!

moozxy is a great person...I don't care if it's he or a she, we don't need more good members leaving, just so you can amuse yourself ShadowXP!

TOPIC CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...