Most awkward moment of your life?

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It was a summer ago and like every summer, my mother would wash my school bag. Problem is, I didn't know when she would do that exactly and inside my bag I had two condoms since December. When I came back home I got so mad at her when she told me she washed my bag but finally she said she ''didn't find anything manly/relating to men'' in the bag. Christ. There are also others I wouldn't be too fond too talk about.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it just happened. My grandma said a cousin, who only speaks Spanish, needed my help on homework. He's a senior in high school, and the homework was something about crime scene investigation and evidence collection. I had no idea what I was looking at, I kept seeing the four pages, thinking there had to be some word bank, because there were loads of fill-in-the-blank statements. Nothing, and I stood there for minutes, in my grandma's room, which was hot inside, AC not on, light on, him and his little sister there. I know very little Spanish, I've been Americanized, living here all my life and losing the Spanish I had very early in childhood. All I could say was "I don't know" in Spanish, and that was it.

People overestimating me, I never took any class like that in high school. Even if I knew that subject, it'd be impossible to relay any of that to him because of my lack of Spanish. I was breaking a sweat in that situation, it was the heat, but the awkwardness didn't help that.

Reactions: DarthDub
D

Deleted User

There was a conversation between me and my dad a few years ago which went something like this?

Dad: Boy, did you see my girlfriend walking around naked the other night?
Me: *looks confused* no?
Dad: It's ok, Boy.
Me: *awkwardly wanders off*

I didn't see her. Had no idea she walked around the house naked until my dad said something.

Not my most awkward moment but there are some things I'm not sharing online.

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
my existence is awkward and embarrassing /s

well some awkward and emberassing stuff happened to me too but
i will never ever tell them to anyone
no way on earth
also a side note there arent any.. you know...
inappropriate moments

Last edited by ScienceBETCH,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1