Gaming Most grandious PC games mods?

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm talking about the stuff that don't just somewhat changes the base game, but can actually act as a new entry for the IP or just a big, huge ass DLC with the same or superior level of fidelity.

Recently I've played:
Chronicles of Myrtana for Gothic II
New Frontier for New Vegas
New Nevada for Fallout 2
Field Intensity for Half-Life 1
Baldur's Gate 1 Remake for Neverwinter Nights 2
Starcraft 1 Mass Recall remake for Starcraft II.

But PC gaming mod community was blooming for decades, I'm sure it's not all, oh no. What else can you recommend? What classic games I can relive again anew this way?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lambda Wars is probably my favourite mod that alters the base game that drastically. It turns Alien Swarm into a Half Life 2 RTS, and it's a pretty fun RTS too. I think the only reason they use Alien Swarm is that it's free and uses source engine.

Reactions: Reploid

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Lambda Wars is probably my favourite mod that alters the base game that drastically. It turns Alien Swarm into a Half Life 2 RTS, and it's a pretty fun RTS too. I think the only reason they use Alien Swarm is that it's free and uses source engine.
Oh, I think I've heard of it a long time ago, but totally forgot until now

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRB2 and SRB2Kart. If i didn't tell you these were literally DOOM mods, you'd never know. There's also Megaman 8 bit Deathmatch and Castlevania simon's destiny. In general Doom has a lot of amazingly made mods

Reactions: Reploid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users