Hardware My DS4 suddenly stops charging

eriol33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, I haven't used my DS4 on ps4 lately, and mostly used it on PC. Today suddenly the ds4 couldn't be charged anymore. I could press the home button and it will blink light blue color before it turns off. I have plugged it to my ps4 (as it usually works), and it's not detected. Tried to use smartphone charger, power bank, nothing. Is this DS4 broken already? Should I replace the battery? I bought my ps4 in 2017.

MadMaxGR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hi guys, I haven't used my DS4 on ps4 lately, and mostly used it on PC. Today suddenly the ds4 couldn't be charged anymore. I could press the home button and it will blink light blue color before it turns off. I have plugged it to my ps4 (as it usually works), and it's not detected. Tried to use smartphone charger, power bank, nothing. Is this DS4 broken already? Should I replace the battery? I bought my ps4 in 2017.
Open it and tell us which JDS-0xx revision is.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought one of my DS4 controllers wouldn't charge any more when I'd been connecting it to a phone charger, but when I started charging it only from the PS4 it worked again. Maybe try resetting the controller first, press the button in the small hole near L2 with a pin etc for 5 seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m