ROM Hack RELEASE My Hero Academia - One's Justice - English/Multi-Language Translation Patch

navi_1er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the game and I got the update, when I drag both into the heroscript I get a warning and asks for the title key. I have everything setup and have my keys.txt in there as well so what's going wrong?

ZeyKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I want to start the game it asks me to do a system update. I have no other options than to update or cancel it. I'm on firmware 5.1.0. Can someone help me?

Edit: if I cancel it, it ask me to do a software update.

Last edited by ZeyKing,

Veritas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it dosent work :-/
is it right that the pak data is only 11kb?
Game Ver 1.0 XCI
Translationpack 1.81
Python 2.7.13
ReiNX
Language German (de)

navi_1er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the title key for the update? The tool works for the base game but not the update. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind, I have it working now. If anyone else is having trouble on ReiNX just use the base game with the tool and not the update file 1.02 which is what I did. Works all in English even after the installing the update as well.

Last edited by navi_1er,

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

The Dementor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a hactool not found error when I drag the XCI, any advice?

Trying to do it myself as d/l an already patched version along with a patched update and also update 1.02 but it won't launch on my switch I simply get an error "that an error has occured". I've tried with SX os 1.9 and also Reinx and same result on both. If I reinstall and leave out the 1.02 update it then says that the game requires a software update with no way to skip it.

artage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a hactool not found error when I drag the XCI, any advice?

Trying to do it myself as d/l an already patched version along with a patched update and also update 1.02 but it won't launch on my switch I simply get an error "that an error has occured". I've tried with SX os 1.9 and also Reinx and same result on both. If I reinstall and leave out the 1.02 update it then says that the game requires a software update with no way to skip it.

I was having the same problem until I used patch v1.2 assuming you already have python 2.7.15 and the path variables all set.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, before I get working patch but when I use it with the new atmosphere 0.7.0 release, I get an error, why ?
(I've a breath of the wild's patch and it it works)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it