Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Twiffles said:
And well, I ended up just taking whatever I had in terms of "rooms". It's better than sleeping in the garage or no room at all like some of you said (I sympathize with both since I've had my share of experiences). I had to pay for paint though to paint it, minor setback though, the paint (literally) looked good on paper but on the walls it looks like bright lemons. xD
You like them bright lemons, don't you?
BBANJJAK BBANJJAK.

Also, I think you mean empathize, not sympathize.

Twiffles

танковые победы
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
B-but it looked gold on the paper. ;_;
It's the sunlight probably, like its the color of a lemon peel..thing
lemon.jpeg
but it's a tad brighter..? yeah

When the sun hits it it has this gradient effect thing where you see yellow and orange, it's hard to describe..
BeatriceTheGolden said:
Also, I think you mean empathize, not sympathize.

And probably, I don't know, I'm still on medicine.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
You know those nagging parents most, if not all, have. Yeah.. My parents are like that, esp. my mother. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but right now it's getting out of hand.

Going to move for the 2nd time in almost 2 months. It was pre-decided for me to get the bigger room because I'm the oldest still around, blah.

I have 2 younger brothers. One is 12 nearing entrance to 7th grade. The other is 10 going to 5th.

They're still going to share the same room.

Not because the house lacks a separate room for both, no, but my mother is EXTREMELY unwilling to give my 10 year old brother his seperate room. Using the excuses "he can't sleep in a room by himself" or "he's still afraid of the dark". Frankly, it's her goddamn fault he's like that. Smothering him. Sheltering him. Trying to "preserve" his mind and soul from any "impurities" he may come across. (yet he knows all the "normal" American swear words and how to use them correctly, yeah, good job.)

Together, my brothers create a crapstorm in their room, which also is a key factor in why they can't separate. When in reality it's just my middle brother being stupid and my parents just group them together anyway.

So now they're getting an my BIGGER room together to have even MORE mess, giving me the smallest room, and using the extra room they COULD HAVE used to separate them, for the computer room.

Awesome.

I don't mean to bash the people that raised me, but seriously, sometimes I think they're just to ignorant to accept that shit is really happening.

P.S. Fuck the neighbor kid for messing up my Wii. Thank you very much.

WOW. That is my life story. :wtf: I've got a 10 year old brother like that, He uses swear words alot, no else does (in our house, but outside, yeah) in my family. My middle brother is just an annoying prick! Together they just cause a riot. My mum is alway smothering him, making him spoilt, so is the middle one. They just drive me MAD!

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
Twiffles said:
Trying to "preserve" his mind and soul from any "impurities" he may come across. (yet he knows all the "normal" American swear words and how to use them correctly, yeah, good job.)
Don't think that's the kind of impurities your mom is talking about. ;3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkjpCNa6vlY