so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
nothing new here. Just putting my sketchbook back up to try to get drawing more. Nothing new for now, just omitted some rough sketches here and there. I removed my sketchbook previously because I was going to sell all of my drawings to a tattoo flash website who would resell them for me and I would get a cut. I ended up getting cold feet and backed down because the cut they would have given me was really low.

Oh And By the way...This shit is sometimes NSFW. You have been warned.
*EDIT*
okay so after GBAtemp got hacked all my links were messed up There's a good 70 pix on this post alone...I tried to fix them but then the forum straight up deleted them...sooo here is the link to the album of my sketches. it's set to private
http://s204.beta.photobucket.com/user/pencilflow/library/drawings#
the password is: gbatemp

To see new pix always go to the end of the thread. I just add posts with the pix as I go. I never update this first post.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marry me
wub.gif
blush.gif
shy.gif

So... speechless...
sad.gif

EDIT: O_O..... NOOOOOO, I made my 2,000th post here
ohnoes.png

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I can definitely see you as a tattoo artist. Not many people are imaginative and versatile enough for the profession, and you, sir, deliver both qualities in spades!
smile.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Myke, I love your art, but each time I click on this thread I have to wait for all the images to finish loading so I can scroll without the page freaking out. XD
Ideally you throw everyhing but the latest in one huge spoiler tag for quick loading.

But otherwise,

Myke

so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
freshly done pinup. she's tiny. only 2 1/2' inches tall.
Drawing:
pinupline.jpg

tattoo:
martinipinup.jpg

Kanji and storm design for a client's arm...The guy is super cool, IMO his idea is kinda dumb, tried convincing him to get something else, but he won't budge. I gotta get paid somehow in the end...
kanjiarm.jpg

angel staircase for a nice girl. The piece is 2 feet tall. it's going from the side of her knee up to just under her armpit.
angelsside.jpg

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You gotta work and earn it