so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
did this just now on a coworker. Slow day. I have never used a round shader before so I wanted to try.
The two bubbles on the bottom right are there because it's a though bubble connecting to a tattoo my mentor did.
zombie-head.jpg

Myke

so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
[JUiCE said:
]
Daaaaamn, you have a very sick style man
smile.gif
I'm really diggin it. I'm still having somewhat trouble with my own style, but I'm getting there.

thanks man.
Practice makes perfect right? keep drawing. style will come. Structure, rendering, proportions, perspective all help to form a style. just keep at it.

[JUiCE]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Myke said:
[JUiCE said:
]
smile.gif
I'm really diggin it. I'm still having somewhat trouble with my own style, but I'm getting there.

thanks man.
Practice makes perfect right? keep drawing. style will come. Structure, rendering, proportions, perspective all hel to form a style. just keep at it.

Yeah man i totally get you. The problem i have is that I want to draw all sorts of stuff, and it sort of changes my style, and now that I see your style, regardless of the topic you're drawing, it still remains your style, so I've learned a few things by seeing your sick art man.

Myke

so tasty!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
[JUiCE said:
]
Myke said:
[JUiCE said:
]
smile.gif

thanks man.
Practice makes perfect right? keep drawing. style will come. Structure, rendering, proportions, perspective all hel to form a style. just keep at it.

Yeah man i totally get you. The problem i have is that I want to draw all sorts of stuff, and it sort of changes my style, and now that I see your style, regardless of the topic you're drawing, it still remains your style, so I've learned a few things by seeing your sick art man.

yeah I am the same way. I want to draw everything so I'm average at everything. I change styles as well, most of the stuff in here is tailored towards tattooing, but there's other stuff in here that's completely different as well.

mathyuowns

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Myke said:
[JUiCE said:
]
Myke said:
[JUiCE said:
]
smile.gif

thanks man.

yeah I am the same way. I want to draw everything so I'm average at everything. I change styles as well, most of the stuff in here is tailored towards tattooing, but there's other stuff in here that's completely different as well.

Are you Tatted up yourself show us yours.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game