Ryhuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho,

ill try to do a nand backup wird TegraRCMGUI 2.6 and hekate 5.1.1. Tegra detects my switch in recovery mode, but when i inject the payload, it doesnt work?! (Firmware is on 9.1)

Am i miss something? Or whats wrong ?

roarn20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your switch patched or not patched? What is the first few letters and numbers of the serial number?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XAJ40059, probably patched, so i can be sure it is `?
Your Switch is almost certainly patched, given the serial number and the fact that you already tested it. There is currently no way to hack a Switch that's patched and on 9.1.0.

Ryhuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for this Informations.

Are they working on a hack for patched switches ? are there any news/ infos ? because im thinking about buying another switch

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this Informations.

Are they working on a hack for patched switches ? are there any news/ infos ? because im thinking about buying another switch
TX claims to have something in the pipeline for patched systems on 9.1.0, but we don't know how long it will be before it's released, and it looks like it will require disassembly and maybe soldering of some kind. My recommendation is to get rid of this Switch and buy an unpatched one.

Ryhuk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I´ve now an Switch console which is not patched (XAJ1001387), but still the same problem. Using Tegra 2.6 and hakete 5.1.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?