OP
Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
harvest-moon-wii-vc-1.jpg

Earlier today Natsume made the announcement on their Facebook page about the upcoming game coming to both the DS and the 3DS. It is quite possible that this is a US release for the Harvest Moon: Twin Villages DS game that came out in Japan last Summer. Natsume gave no other news about what is different between the 3DS and DS versions but did say they would have "exciting news" about the games at E3.
QUOTE said:
Today we are revealing an exclusive to you, our most loyal fans. We are happy to announce Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns for the DS *and* 3DS coming later this year! Fill up your watering can and sharpen your hoe, because it's time for an all-new farming adventure! More details to come in the near future, including some exciting news at E3.
icon11.gif
Source.

I for one am excited about this. From what I've heard Twin Villages is in the same style as Grand Bazaar featuring a rivalry between two mayors and their villages as well as adding in a few new animals to take care of. I wonder what's up with the DS/3DS versions though, it's an interesting move to make. It reminds me of the whole GC/Wii Twilight Princess thing.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh, I will wait for Animal Crossing I think. I didn't mind Harvest Moon at one point, but Animal Crossing has some things about it that are fun to play. We shall see I guess, if the reviews are good I might pick it up. I liked Rune Factory, if it has that style of play in it again I will consider it.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer rune factory but this will do till then......will the main character actually look like a guy...Looking at their track record I'm seeing a big Fuck no!

Oh well.....you can't have everything I suppose....

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Harvest Moon. Can't wait for it. I'm wondering on design though what with the 3d effect and whether it will be in a 3-dimensional landscape or more of a 2d landscape.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to bet they meant the game will be compatible with both DS and 3DS when they said it's going to be available for both.

Anyway, I will be picking this one up. The graphics look somewhat RF inspired instead of their usual cartoonish style.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
they say twin villages is the next best after FoMT (i mean matches quality). The graphics (environment) are really well done. Mining has changed to become simpler and the theme has changed over grand bazaar.

the interesting thing to check out is the 3DS version. I wonder how well they will do the 3D cuz that will be a great playing factor (besides the all important gameplay)

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Twin Villages is the best Harvest Moon Game on the NDS right now.

(Well RF3 has the best mechanics but it doesn't really focus on farming much so idk) but yeah glad to see this finally being released!

Here's a trailer:

[youtube]LVr7AeRI5L0[/youtube]

lordrand11 said:
I love Harvest Moon. Can't wait for it. I'm wondering on design though what with the 3d effect and whether it will be in a 3-dimensional landscape or more of a 2d landscape.

The overworld is entirely in 3D. Pretty much the same as the Rune Factory series.

QUOTE(Fear Zoa @ Apr 7 2011, 12:33 PM) I prefer rune factory but this will do till then......will the main character actually look like a guy...Looking at their track record I'm seeing a big Fuck no!

Oh well.....you can't have everything I suppose....

hero.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.forbes.com/sites/caileygleeson/2024/05/29/walgreens-joins-target-amazon-walmart-in-an...