Hacking Nds-cards scam?

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there.I recently purchased a R4i RTS 3ds from nds-cards.com via paypal(they dont have a paypal system)
I sent the money (21.99$ with registered mail) and they sent an email and said they didnt receive any payment via paypal.

Is that a scam or so?I dont wanna lose my money thats kinda weird cause gbatemp says it is 100% legit

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello there.I recently purchased a R4i RTS 3ds from nds-cards.com via paypal(they dont have a paypal system)
I sent the money (21.99$ with registered mail) and they sent an email and said they didnt receive any payment via paypal.

Is that a scam or so?I dont wanna lose my money thats kinda weird cause gbatemp says it is 100% legit
Do you see the payment here: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/activity

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

They are legit.
Send them a copy of the PayPal confirmation email. Sometimes these things can happen, since all the payments are made manually they have to verify it manually as well, and mistakes happen. But I'm sure they will sort it out if you send them a copy of the PayPal email that has the transaction number and such in it.
Make sure he didn't send it as eCheck as that can take a few days to clear. But I think they only offer that in US.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They are legit.
Send them a copy of the PayPal confirmation email. Sometimes these things can happen, since all the payments are made manually they have to verify it manually as well, and mistakes happen. But I'm sure they will sort it out if you send them a copy of the PayPal email that has the transaction number and such in it.
Make sure he didn't send it as eCheck as that can take a few days to clear.

It was a mastercard-paypal payment.Whats echeck?

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
eCheck is a direct payment with bank account.
Anyway, I read of another person with the exact same problem as you only a week or two ago, I believe they sorted it out.

Typing my order number wont show up any tracking information :/
Also there are no new emails about it :(

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's definitely legit, but it feels a bit dodgy, because they don't have a proper paypal checkout system. If paypal find out that this flashcard selling company is using them to receive payment, they will probably suspend their paypal account. Infact, we probably shouldn't even be talking about this here, if we wanted to continue paying this company with paypal.

I think the problem is that you got someone else to pay. You should have put your dads email in, when you filled out your order.

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's definitely legit, but it feels a bit dodgy, because they don't have a proper paypal checkout system. If paypal find out that this flashcard selling company is using them to receive payment, they will probably suspend their paypal account. Infact, we probably shouldn't even be talking about this here, if we wanted to continue paying this company with paypal.

I think the problem is that you got someone else to pay. You should have put your dads email in, when you filled out your order.

I will send them the paypal payment screenshot just in case.

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Did you send the payment to the correct address?
Recently used PayPal on NDS-Cards.com, they ask for your order # via email before any payment is sent.
The response includes their Paypal account and details on sending funds.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gbatemp.net is not associated with nds-cards.com
What? nds-card is our official sponsor and have been for several years. Now we don't share server space or staff, but they help pay for our site.

Now I can safely say from experience that they aren't scammers and since they they've yet to rip anyone off since being the Temp's sponsor. Make sure this issue isn't an issue on the bank and or paypal's end or do some of the suggestions like sending the confirmation information to nds-card.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What? nds-card is our official sponsor and have been for several years. Now we don't share server space or staff, but they help pay for our site.

Now I can safely say from experience that they aren't scammers and since they they've yet to rip anyone off since being the Temp's sponsor. Make sure this issue isn't an issue on the bank and or paypal's end or do some of the suggestions like sending the confirmation information to nds-card.
associated with nds-card.com not nds-cards.com

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
associated with nds-card.com not nds-cards.com
I am pretty sure that's a typo because tying in "nds-cards.com" brings up a junk filler page.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anybody's been scammed yet, but I see these threads more often than I'm comfortable with. I wouldn't try to buy anything from them, even if they are Temp's sponsor. They seem to "never receive" a lot of payments.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't think anybody's been scammed yet, but I see these threads more often than I'm comfortable with. I wouldn't try to buy anything from them, even if they are Temp's sponsor. They seem to "never receive" a lot of payments.
Actually most threads about "scams" are either issues with paypal, people worried about their roundabout method, or people who are worried about shipping time. Thus far no one has been ripped off and most of this is just people panicking.

D

Deleted User

Actually most threads about "scams" are either issues with paypal, people worried about their roundabout method, or people who are worried about shipping time. Thus far no one has been ripped off and most of this is just people panicking.
The whole PayPal thing can be avoided by buying a prepaid giftcard of some sort too. I did that back when I bought from nds-card and it was a lot easier than it sounds like it is with PayPal now.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question: Did you send the payment to the correct address?
Recently used PayPal on NDS-Cards.com, they ask for your order # via email before any payment is sent.
The response includes their Paypal account and details on sending funds.

Yeah They told us to send an email with ur order number then we payed them with paypal.(Ir was the right site btw) Nothing happened from then yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh, oh hello Progressive insurance, talk dirty to me would you, till I finish