Hacking NDS Flashcart for 3DS -- which to get and where?

ParzivalWolfram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a new flashcart for my 3DS -- my old one spat out smoke. I'd prefer it to be compatible with GM9, but supposedly that's a handful and I can't find a list. I'm also on a budget of around $20-30 (that includes shipping.) I'm also not a fan of the R4 DSTT clones, as not much software supports them.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Stebar

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I need a new flashcart for my 3DS -- my old one spat out smoke. I'd prefer it to be compatible with GM9, but supposedly that's a handful and I can't find a list. I'm also on a budget of around $20-30 (that includes shipping.) I'm also not a fan of the R4 DSTT clones, as not much software supports them.

Any suggestions?
get gateway lol, honestly use frogminer, I don't have 3DS. But I see it's better

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Any suggestions?
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ntrboot has a list.
Anyway most people will recommend the R4i Gold 3DS Plus.
https://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575
Fits nicely within your budget. It's also the only cart with official Wood R4 that's still being made and no timebomb.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Abar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dude try to install twlauncher or buy a flash card that is a bit old for example the r4i 3ds rts they work perfectly without problems you can also use a older flash card when the 3ds have cfw they support all cards
It depends from you I hope I give you a better idea

Abar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I said none of those work (DSiMenu++, TWLauncher both blackscreen any and all games/homebrew)

try to delete the folder _NDS and on the 3ds the launcher off twl after that remake the procedure and See when it works i made this a day ago because i had Problems with ds forwarder
For the Normal Apps i don t now ho to resolve try to uninstall cfw and reinstall maybe it works. On wich Version are you?

Last edited by Abar,

ParzivalWolfram

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to delete the folder _NDS and on the 3ds the launcher off twl after that remake the procedure and See when it works i made this a day ago because i had Problems with ds forwarder
For the Normal Apps i don t now ho to resolve try to uninstall cfw and reinstall maybe it works. On wich Version are you?
Didn't work.

I don't know how to reinstall Luma without redoing the ntrboot procedure. I'm on latest 3DS firmware and latest Luma. This hasn't worked for like a year now.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I said none of those work (DSiMenu++, TWLauncher both blackscreen any and all games/homebrew)

Also I'm not a fan of the DSTT R4 clone things, but I guess it'll have to do...

Try to enter y DS Download Play and check if its work. I think that you have the DS partition broken and in that case a flashcart also don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye