Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
73783345h3.gif

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are we gonna be ale to change the menu to our own custom logo? I see a lot of really neat logo's that I would like to try.

the-green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
tel us smea !!! will this be a permanent channel accessible on the 3DS official menu ?? or we'll need to launch the exploit every time ?

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Adding a channel would require either patching the firmware (which is very unlikely) or putting it on the SD card, which involves signing the HB menu (which is very unlikely too). I think we'll need to launch the exploit every time.

Reactions: the-green

Katana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tel us smea !!! will this be a permanent channel accessible on the 3DS official menu ?? or we'll need to launch the exploit every time ?

This will probably be like HBL on the PSP. I remember back then you had to use a custom save and load the save from a specific game in order to go to the homebrew launcher. Something like that, I suppose.

Reactions: the-green

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
First off, nice job everybody. It's good to see so much support from the community.
Here's something based on smealum's own vision for the first release.
I'm currently working on animating the squares on the top screen, but first I'd like to know what you guys think. :)
I like the simple and clean UI! This one looks pretty good for me :yaynds:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah im liking that one, would be cool if the larger and smaller squares more at different speeds......then if 3d ever gets implemented with it, i think that would look very good

Reactions: Arkhandar

smealum

growing up sucks.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
First off, nice job everybody. It's good to see so much support from the community.

main_menu_beta_by_arkhandar-d7vqdk4.png

I'm currently working on animating the squares on the top screen, but first I'd like to know what you guys think. :)

oh boy. isn't that nice and clean.

FYI no final decision has been made on the design yet. I started working on the menu saturday and really like fluto's water idea because it's nice, animated and you can do fun easter eggs and shit with it.
so to be perfectly honest, i really really want to keep the water effect thing. i also really like his logo but i'm definitely open to other possibilities, like what Arkhandar is proposing. now if we could have both the water and the clean logo/interface...

mat128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Flat UIs are in right now, good stuff.

Arkhandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys! :yaynds:

yeah im liking that one, would be cool if the larger and smaller squares more at different speeds......then if 3d ever gets implemented with it, i think that would look very good

That's actually a very good idea, I bet it'd look pretty cool. I think that since ssspwn is a 3DS Mode exploit it might be possible animate a 3D effect, so who knows.

Arkhandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh boy. isn't that nice and clean.

FYI no final decision has been made on the design yet. I started working on the menu saturday and really like fluto's water idea because it's nice, animated and you can do fun easter eggs and shit with it.
so to be perfectly honest, i really really want to keep the water effect thing. i also really like his logo but i'm definitely open to other possibilities, like what Arkhandar is proposing. now if we could have both the water and the clean logo/interface...

It's really the best of both worlds. I too am growing fond of the bucket idea. Kudos to Fluto.
Here it is:

hbl_bucket_by_arkhandar-d7vqo0j.png

I can't wait to get this animated :D

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's really the best of both worlds. I too am growing fond of the bucket idea. Kudos to Fluto.

Snip

Perfect wow!! Would it be possible instead of a list to have icons?

This one does a perfect of job of reminding me of the home brew channel while still having a clean modern twist. I don't know I'm soo exited for this I'm pumped!!!

Start putting my c skills to work lol

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

main_menu_beta_by_arkhandar-d7vqdk4.png

It needs to be this, but the squares can maybe flip over every few seconds...? Not toshow anything new, but just to show 3d motion. I'd animate it myself but my PC broke and I have to type this on my tablet.

Reactions: Celice and VinsCool
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol