Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NeoFlash

Our Neoflash's arrived and I've just finished typing up a quick "First Impressions".

Click HERE to read my first impressions of the 512Mb Neoflash Kit.

My full official GBAtemp review will be available soon!
smile.gif

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man, when i first heard about neoflash, i really thought it was just some bs... woah, thats rally awesome!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah everyone thought it was BS at first, but then I realized that djgarf would never post BS on the news announcements, so meh.

I might not buy the Neoflash since the only DS game I'm going to get during Spring/Summer is Goldeneye.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Just gonna sit tight on this one which really isnt like me got a feelig someones gonna find an alternative way to do what the neoflash can a lot cheaper .......of course if there was a flood of nds roms i would just have to get 1 wouldnt be too bad, cause i could finally sell my sp and ezfa

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
/me waits for someone to post saying "I still think it's fake..."
tongue.gif

Yeah, where is 754Boy??
rofl2.gif

Edit: "Yeah, well, I still won't believe its real even though you've tested it and played real roms on it. You would have to send me a free set if you want me to believe that its real." (754Boy's next statement)
laugh.gif

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Am i the only one that get some flashbacks of how it was back in the N64 days? Like how you have to have games with the same savetype on your bootcartidge as the ROM you were playing to save etc.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i heard someone mentioning that you can back up all of your savs with an action replay, i can remember back in my gbc days, loading and saving gbc games with my gameshark as if it were an emulator, coudlt the action replay just do that for the ds games???

if so could someone post a screenshot to see what a neoflash kit woudl look like with an action replay and a game in it?? to see how chunky it would look??

also maby someone could make a ds cart with just a boot menu, and after that just a sav bank that holds a huge amount of savs?? just an idea, although im sure the action replay would be better, but how big would it look with the neoflash attached to that and a game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!