Gaming Nervous BrickDown

Houou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is not a begging/whining/etc. topic, I'm just wondering: Is it out? Has it been dumped yet? I'm pretty excited for it.

Oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
The game itself is out in stores (at least in the United States) since Amazon is showing it in stock. I have not seen a dump yet, but hopefully it is on its way since this seems to be an anticipated release.

-- Oxygen

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's the one game out of the last dozen or so that I actually wanted, therefore it doesn't get dumped. Figures. It always works out that way for me.
mad.gif

Sure, I could go to a store and actually buy it, but why in the hell would I do that? Free better than pay. Elementary economics....

According to Lamestop, the next game I really even care about doesn't come out until mid-September.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's the one game out of the last dozen or so that I actually wanted, therefore it doesn't get dumped. Figures. It always works out that way for me.Â
mad.gif

Sure, I could go to a store and actually buy it, but why in the hell would I do that? Free better than pay. Elementary economics....

According to Lamestop, the next game I really even care about doesn't come out until mid-September.

PHOENIX WRIGHT?
happy.gif
?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy