New computer hardrive :D

basher11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got a (hand me down) hardrive from my cousin, and it's sooo much better than my previous, eleven year-old/maintenance 4
times/abused one.

biggrin.gif

the ram is twice of my old one currently at 1GIG and loading up the computer is extremely fast. like around 2 minutes. as compared to the previous crap of a hardware took 10-15 minutes to fully load up without start up lag.

derp.

im very happy. xD

also the amount of free space is a lot better. previous was 37 GIGS and now it's 149 GIGS
biggrin.gif

the only one thing i don't like is that the port for speakers is broken so I can only use headphones from the usb area of the hardrive.

other than that, i am a very happy person.

goodbye, my old hardrive, you have served me a crap ton of lag for a majority of my life. you will probably be missed. ;p

ps. at least the good thing is that i can finally make cheats again.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to you. I just recently bought an MSIGT725 dual-core gaming laptop from a friend myself, as an upgrade from my far outdated, built-in-2003 P4 single core computer hand-me-down from my dad. Man, that thing was a POS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5